Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Look like Rotas to me also.
  2. To be fair his driving didn't seem that accurate, I'd be ****ing myself if I was the girl! Or asking for a better driver at least.
  3. Is it just me, or does anyone think that the old Z would look better with some less modern style alloys?
  4. Peter, why bother to swirl the number plate on the 3rd image if you're not going to do the others?
  5. Didn't you just rebuild a car from a crash repair? Surely you can figure out how to polish a bit of metal??
  6. Ricey cleaning butterflies? I predict a hurricane over the other side of the world!
  7. Didn't you check the details when the documents were sent through?
  8. At least it's in an empty car park rather than the open road... the Veyron owner doesn't look too happy lol: p.s: I found this through Ben - thanks again to all those who voted for him to be the Betsafe driver.
  9. I used to like those, god knows why as they're freaking ugly!
  10. They look a lot better fitted than in the OP - I thought they looked cheap at first but they look
  11. That's probably because the problems were about 2 months ago.
  12. Shouldn't these posts be in the "Media -> Photos -> Show off your Midnight Blue" section?
  13. That's what I reckon - I'll call them soon and see how it goes.
  14. Thats useful to know because I've not declared ours yet! I just received some from Alex yesterday so good for me also (with Admiral).
  15. I was going to mention that about Husky's posts considering he started this thread...
  16. I reckon some people scan through posts and ignore ones that don't have an avatar.
  17. Don't forget to add an air intake before you do lol.
  18. DBlock, the youtube vid is talking about using chemical engine flushes, not a double oil change type flush.
  19. Shame this isn't in the UK, we could all have a 240Z to restore and keep Alex busy with parts requests: http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C200793
  20. they aren't cheap, even when they fooked 280ZXs are fairly cheap: http://www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk/cla ... arno/93439 : http://www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk/cla ... rno/130123 :
  21. What? Nobodies mentioned an old Z yet??
  22. Am I the only one who doesn't know what dang means?
  23. Amuse, HKS, Fujitsubo, Borla?
×
×
  • Create New...