Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. I'm not really a MTB kinda guy, but I love the commentating on this: "How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?"
  2. It's not a noise thing, it's a performance thing. Similar *theory* but with a different product : http://www.importtuner.com/tech/impp_10 ... ewall.html
  3. I bet some of you even like the big jewels on the parcel shelf!
  4. Wow you guys see "Datsun" and lose all sense of tase! It's hideous!!
  5. Remind me to always be nice to Ricey!
  6. I thought when a bloke got married there was a permanent sex cheque in operation, sadly it doesn't seem to work the other way around though.
  7. Why not get a PAYG sim from each of the providers and try each out for a day/week and see which is best in your area? I'm on Vodafone and I get pathetic data speeds with them - shame really as they used to be excellent before the days of the smart phone.
  8. Please tell me it wasn't the Z that was being washed??
  9. Needs spacers.
  10. Engine flushes can damage an engine, according to Honda, Ford, General Motors, and Nissan in the US at least. Ref: http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local ... vices.html
  11. I'd have thought the fast would be quicker and more enjoyable with the strut brace rather than a plenum spacer, however, instead of trying to find a strut brace that fits, a 07+ bonnet (with bulge) *might* allow it to fit.
  12. Surely the manufacturer must have a database matching original numbers?
  13. OUCH: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npulCmFJwRE
  14. I think I'm going to have to start laughing next time I'm on my way to the office and see if anyone joins in, over here I'd probably just get asked to shut up.
  15. Absolutely, overtaking a truck on a 2 lane road with part of those lanes covered in snow was a very poor decision...He seemed to be driving sensibly until then too, he'd left a good gap to the truck Pete Looks like he was too close to me, once the brake lights of the truck come on, barring a little reaction time, you can hear the ABS of his car coming on and he still finishes up along side the truck.
  16. This made me laugh, shame this never happens on my commute:
  17. Hmmm same e-bay user that was selling the "interior mirror" the other day: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-B ... 3a6a676213
  18. HaydnH

    ouch!!!

    A few weeks ago I slightly curbed my front NS alloy pulling in to a small lay-by outside my local Waitrose, it was dark and I didn't realise that instead of a nicely sloped kerb there was just a normal kerb and then a drop to the tarmac, the kerb on the other end of the lay-by was sloped as you'd expect. I meant to make a complaint to Waitrose but haven't to around to it, not too bothered about my alloy but it'd be nice if they repaired the pavement to stop it happening to others.
  19. Someone should warn him that the battery in the Zed goes flat pretty quickly in winter!
  20. Try "fdisk /mbr" or "fixmbr"?
  21. Have you been joining the Canadian homeless people cart racing again?? http://www.documentary24.com/homeless-men-bottle-picking-and-cart-racing--282/
  22. If that free 1 falls through, Argos do a new electric cooker for £169.99, I'd bung in £25 as a start.
  23. I thought some of you might like this combo of FreeFlying (a discipline of Skydiving) and BASE jumping:
  24. I love that photo!!
  25. I'm sure we can per-suede someone to start looking on Google for more.
×
×
  • Create New...