Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Top man +1!
  2. That's a bold statement. The AD08s have stiffer sidewalls so better turn in and more grip in the dry, the PSSs have better wet grip (and possibly better at near freezing temps) and less road noise. I'm not sure on the longevity of them though. I reckon both are more than adequate for 99% of the members on here. I guess the decision comes down to what you'll use them for.
  3. I believe so. I also think the code will only get the head unit working for the car it was removed from unless it was properly un-paired.
  4. As I've said above, they must be present and working: Source: http://www.nidirect.gov.uk/customer-inf ... s-2010.pdf
  5. Annoyingly you need a few numbers off the back of the HU so you have to remove it to get the correct code.
  6. I think you'll need to get a code from Nissan.
  7. And wine.
  8. Random guess, £14-16k including the tyres.
  9. My brother had the same problem on a Fiat Supermirafiori, he finally fixed it when the engine seized from a lack of oil. DOH!
  10. Sounds like a con to me, I can't believe that their insurance wouldn't fit new genuine dealer parts just because the customer provided it.
  11. When it gets cold?
  12. What size are the AD08s, did you stay 225 & 245? How are they coping with that much power? Also how do you find them - I love mine so far.
  13. HaydnH

    No sky for me

    I phoned Sky for the first 2 years of Z ownership and they wouldn't quote me, didn't bother phoning for the 3rd year.
  14. Writing in binary... Full of Geek!
  15. Links? Sounds like a decent idea. Will an impact gun not blast it off? Google "Surface drive sockets".
  16. Thanks Graham... I might have to hire a van to take them there! p.s: I can't believe you actually calculated that! Are you bored?
  17. Taking the seats out and using the pressure washer isn't going to make it "tickety boo"! (Not you Ian, the guy in the vid).
  18. And how do you work that out? Because it's not a company selling/giving the info, the OP put the reg in Google and it turned up on e-bay. If I post my credit card details in the local paper I can't use the DPA to stop people using it.
  19. You may also want to consider the rounded "flower" shaped sockets which put the pressure on the sides of the bolts instead of the corners like a normal hex socket. I don' really understand why hex sockets still exist unless there's a patent issue or something.
  20. Surely you could have gone FI for the price of the GTR seats?
  21. Big enough/35°/To the left/John+Jean/not too fat.
  22. Me & my dad will come in the Tubby '2, the Z doesn't see track use... it barely sees the rain (well unless I'm already out driving with the roof down - then it always rains!). How do we book? Or do we just add our name to the list? Who do we pay? How much is £139 in biscuits? 1. Keyser 2. HaydnH (car + driver + extra driver) 3. 4. 5.
  23. Heat might help as well.... and a bit of luck! Yes, bolts at 1 end, 2 sets of bolts at the other and a jubilee clip in the middle where the HFC fits.
  24. I'd love a 350Z T-Bar.
×
×
  • Create New...