Jump to content

The Bounty Bar Kid

Members
  • Posts

    8,262
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The Bounty Bar Kid

  1. Well food went well. I got stuffed. However I'm back to work today, but I'm off tomorrow! Woo hoo! Turkey was only for 11 people. Hence why so small.
  2. So I've just woken up and I have a real urge to wash my zed. Do I? Lol.. Afterwards I've gotta cook for 22 people so it might be my only chance for some peace. Anyways, merry Christmas to you, your families and Zeds.
  3. I'm cooking for 22 people. It's my brother's 30th birthday.
  4. I'm on day off today. Just worked the weekend. Working tomorrow, boxing day and Saturday.
  5. Awesome help from the zed shed as usual.
  6. Pizza or ladies whatever is you taste Sent from the golf club... Pizza flavoured ladies Where?
  7. What tyres are you referring to? The ones I said? The Michelin pilot alpin pa4? they are cold weather / winter tyres They are just the new version of my Michelin pilot alpin pa3s
  8. Holy thread revival!
  9. I think the Michelin pilot alpin pa4 negates that issue by being available in two different tread patterns. Assymmetrical and directional.
  10. He's always been the tyre Guru Not any more
  11. My point with winter tyres are they are safer at cold temperatures. For me I have to get around so I want and need the safty of being able to get around safely. The car that my nieces are in to go nursey has winter tyres as again I want the safety for them. I don't NEED winter tyres but a few years ago we had that cold snap in april. I wished I had my winter tyres so much. With winter tyres you can potentially and thats the key word potentially save money on tyres since they swap when it gets cold and winters seem to wear quite well. Save you money as your car will have much much more control and therefore you won't slide into anything or another car. It's safer. Also it will save you time. A normal journey when snowing fairly heavily with winter tyres with double just so I'm being safe. That journey will become tiring, dangerous and take maybe 10x the time it would have taken normally. For me its a no brainer. BUT if you live in the SAAAAFFF you might not get it as bad or as cold as up here so it really is just a few days a year. That was my other point.
  12. Just get some second hand Brembos!
  13. Not sure but I think the title could be up for grabs soon Shotgun!
  14. How did ekona become the tyre know all???
  15. Bring on the winter!!! Pls.

  16. Is getting way too excited for the Wales Trip :D

  17. So looking forward to JapFEST! :D

  18. all delivered, now to get it all installed, roll on Tuesday 16th April! :D

  19. is still waiting... hurry up please!

  20. I love it when a plan comes together!

  21. My head and wallet hurts! So many wants, but what do to first?

  22. has bought a Meguiars G220 DA polisher

×
×
  • Create New...