Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Like anything, worth doing properly or not at all, just out of interest how much would you say a decent vinyl wrap material would cost for a Zed? Maybe the £950 was just to spray, prep,& wrap the bonnet & roof Wrapping material can cost around 20 to 35 quid a metre, id only use Avery Supreme these days, 3m and Hexis are reasonably good but nowhere near Avery. Bulletmagnets roof was done in Avery. I've only used 3M and Hexis and done small items, but if you say Avery and BM likes it too then that is good enough for me
  2. The article says its 100kg lighter than the mk3. Not really a fan of the newer mx5s as they kept getting heavier, glad to see they've bucked the trend. Ah missed that bit Was the MK2 that went a bit lardy wasn't it then with the Mk3 they got all OCD? Good that it is lighter still, proper go-kart
  3. Yeah not a fan of the rear the more I look at it... the interior looks a step up too, just hope it hasn't made it too lardy...
  4. Like anything, worth doing properly or not at all, just out of interest how much would you say a decent vinyl wrap material would cost for a Zed? Maybe the £950 was just to spray, prep,& wrap the bonnet & roof
  5. SLB
  6. If it drives half as well as the MK3 then none of that will matter a bit
  7. Far easier if you pop round Neil, the copper grease isn't a must, but it does stop the chaffing
  8. Sorry could never delete those, too special x
  9. Rear is maybe a bit meh but the front/side view is
  10. I have just collected an XC90 today already does double the MPG of my jag Not difficult that Enjoy the rugrat mobile, all for a good cause
  11. Was good enough for Terry Scott....
  12. I think it looks great
  13. Or no friends. Sorry.
  14. haha I'm the same! My missus doesn't like it though!
  15. This is an example of my parking
  16. I would but I can rarely find a car better than mine Takes me ages to park, so many people to try and get next to Must be the same reason why I park miles away and always someone next to me when I come back
  17. I would but I can rarely find a car better than mine
  18. Or a bay at all, as I said you deserve a trolley into the car for parking there
  19. .......'cos we wont get the adrenaline rush when we boot it!!! you do that ................really...............when was that - I must have missed it Your eyesight must be failing......after all you are approaching the big 50 (in 12mnths) Small 50 in this case
  20. See that all the time, nothing to do with being in a hurry and all to do with being a road bully...
  21. Kph is a ridiculous way imo to read speed in any vehicle. Mph makes much more sense to me. I'm sure in countries where all the limits are in kph it makes perfect sense
  22. Maybe a bit too anti social for you Darren
  23. As much as anyone now Dave If I was Scottish and voting I would find out as much info as possible but as I am not. I really don't give a toss, I don't worry about things that I have no power to change
  24. I serious doubt you could get a bubble wrap for £950 even at mates rates
  25. The paintwork on the car needs to be absolutely perfect too before a wrap, need to take that in to account
×
×
  • Create New...