Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. spursmaddave

    OMFG!

    Don't really know why someone would do this to a car. Obviously they thought it'd turn heads . . . Yep it definately does that . . . It turns head AND stomachs
  2. spursmaddave

    OMFG!

    Man that is ugly... from the rear it looks like a bmx ramp
  3. Both look better than silver Black would hide the keyhole better...
  4. Christmas 2012
  5. When did you preorder it Stew.... 2007 ?
  6. Until it is put back again...
  7. Ah I missed that bit, although with the Pioneer it powered up but went off after about 5 seconds well depends on how good/bad it is really It was my own attempt so probably quite bad It just powered up for a few seconds then shut down but then the Pioneer is windows CE based so maybe that was why it did it
  8. Funny you should mention that.... a group buy may be in the pipeline.... or high flow pipeline I should say
  9. My midlife crisis started when I bought a big blue sports car last year I'm a reformed hooligan Neil, and I have to admit I do miss it a little... At least now I don't scare old ladies in Sainsbury's car park.... well at least not till I get out of the car Darren, you can be an honoury member like Zugara
  10. I'm waiting for a K&N to arrive today don't care if I loose 10hp I want to hear it
  11. That's what I thought Darren, even IF I wanted to spend that much on an 06+ box I would want to see pictures of the inside first at the very least. Surely someone can fabricate this velocity stack it if they have the correct equipment
  12. +1 Even though i am not a racist that lot should have had seven bells of @*!# kicked out of them and then deported Unfortunately they will claim it is their freedom of speech and all the lefty do gooders will agree and then go back to reading the Guardian
  13. Good stuff See you at Goodwood
  14. Ah I missed that bit, although with the Pioneer it powered up but went off after about 5 seconds
  15. Ok I won't tell anyone I promise Just don't post it on the forum
  16. Ouch, thats definitely a pro job to remove it I mean not what's been done to it
  17. Have you earthed it, many aftermarket units require a separate earth I know my Pioneer did. I wouldn't think it is the low volume issue as you would still get something if you turned it up. It's a difficult thing to give advice on without seeing it, maybe if you post a picture up someone might be able to spot what's gone wrong... I'm usually ok with these things too but I have to admit in the end I got it done professionally as even once I got it working there was a whine
  18. Gaz, did you get the Exedy Clutch and Fidanza flywheel? I got them from Alex in the summer and wow what a difference in feel and performance! Very jealous of you getting a remap I'm getting mine done in Jan
  19. Good stuff Will, when are you getting it done? Milltek Group hug
  20. Maybe Stevie Wonder was on work experience that day because the 3 that I saw last weekend including my own looked good to me, although I would say not as good as on the BC that came off to make way for the Milltek
  21. Well i use the car every single day on my 60 mile round trip to work,plus going to Leman next year,but its a good suggestion,and certainly not what id thought of,thanks. Well it's what I would do As for healthy finances I have had a 50% pay rise in a year, and that was since I worked out I could run a Zed Next week new £70k software system going in at work and guess who is in line for a crack at it.... and if I get it sorted could be running a 370z before I thought I could
  22. Paul do you really have to ask what the fitment is like you and Jim fitted mine remember.... it was only 5 days ago, I know you are but come on get a grip man!
  23. I had mine fitted saturday lunchtime as you 3 all very well know...you were there I had a 90 odd mile trip back home, about another 100+ miles on sat / sun.... 3 x 35 mile commutes to work this week and just got back from a trip up to Colchester so another 120 miles there.... so close to 500 miles so far.... and NOT STOPPED My stock exhaust was well and truly fooked a few months ago so I decided to not go with the masses who got Scorpions and K1's ( ) and got the Buddy Club. It was lovely, I can't begin to describe the sound going through the Dartford Tunnel to work each night was like being 8 years old again, windows down and 4k revs but it was just too much for me day in day out Now compared to the Buddy Club the Milltek is quiet.... but then small explosion would also be quiet But as the miles have gone by it has started to get a lovely growl At motorway speeds it is quiet and unassuming, much like myself but when you push on it is lovely, Vik54 who also has a Milltek has compared it to the Nismo, which I know some will mock but I can see why. I do miss the awesome sound of the BC but a LOUD exhaust is not for me In my opinion the Milltek has the look and the sound of a much more expensive exhaust, say 1k+ easily and I am very very happy with it indeed The only thing I do need now is a little more noise from the front, I sold my Pop Charger when I got the BC because it was pointless, I just couldn't hear it tomorrow a K&N Typhoon arrives so hopefully that will help fill the void
  24. Loads of petrol and a lovely trip round Europe on some great driving roads All very well making it look pretty but I would rather drive drive drive
  25. I spoke to Graham straight after he left Abbey and he was indeed a VERY VERY happy man It just goes to show that tuning is obviously a real skill and that sometimes even things that shouldn't make a difference can make a very big one. I know that once my Zed is how I want it I will be making a beeline to Abbey to get my upRev My Zed will be needing it's 90k service early in the New Year So you will be giving an old girl a bit of new life
×
×
  • Create New...