Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. What me.......was it something I said ........ ... I think this place is great too I cant believe you placed HunkyDave and Zugarrrrrrra before me Jim.... know your place -
  2. Pissing rain that night as well. C'mon then Dave, testing your football knowledge here, who is that with Fergie then? You have 30 seconds mate, and counting. Too Easy !!!! His name is Phil McCavity He has been a Sport Photographer with the Aberdeen Evening Express now for nearly 30 years.... Recent Photo -
  3. Mine is 12" but I don't use it as a rule...
  4. This one possibly is....
  5. The mail van doesn't have snow sock... so you won't get your snow socks until the snow melts
  6. Pretty much all car insurance has gone up this year
  7. This is what I thought - I might just get it, carefully crack it open, have a look and assess it from there!! Thanks mate Why not just look for one that is the right colour to start with.... are you looking for one that matches the OEM dials etc?
  8. Wow Can someone please post a link to that club it sounds great
  9. A lot of HU have the ability to change colour of lights my Pioneer can do any colour you like
  10. On a car like a Zed which isn't great to start with not a significant difference but on a car that is better in the snow anyway they make a big difference Still nowhere near as good as chains, I lived in Stockholm for a while and you have to carry chains over there between I think October and March... that's from memory and probably not right though
  11. No wonder it is immaculate it only did a couple of K miles a year... poor old Zed sitting there hope which ever of you buys it actually DRIVES it
  12. Yay SNOW AT LAST !!! Whole of SE London / Kent in chaos though.... can't get to work tonight going to have to wait until the early hours to go in....
  13. Roger Murdock: Flight 2-0-9'er, you are cleared for take-off. Captain Oveur: Roger! Roger Murdock: Huh? Tower voice: L.A. departure frequency, 123 point 9'er. Captain Oveur: Roger! Roger Murdock: Huh? Victor Basta: Request vector, over. Captain Oveur: What? Tower voice: Flight 2-0-9'er cleared for vector 324. Roger Murdock: We have clearance, Clarence. Captain Oveur: Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor? Tower voice: Tower's radio clearance, over! Captain Oveur: That's Clarence Oveur. Over. Tower voice: Over. Captain Oveur: Roger. Roger Murdock: Huh? Tower voice: Roger, over! Roger Murdock: What? Captain Oveur: Huh? Victor Basta: Who?
  14. What do you want it for, there are different versions for PDA's etc...
  15. I would d/load it and find a cracked version of ezrider.... but that's naughty I still did it though
  16. I always resize any pics to 800x600 quicker that way
  17. They are very spacious.... maybe it only carried him for one journey
  18. Seeing as nobody is putting pics up, here I am in MY snow shoes
  19. Opps I mean Nah I mean
  20. Ah the smell of a burning clutch Still no snow here in London Rest assured the lightest dusting will bring the whole of the capitol to its knees though
  21. Leslie Nielson is Dead Surely you can't be serious? I am serious, and don't call me Shirley... R.I.P. a true old school slapstick comedy genius
×
×
  • Create New...