Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Is it all greased up? Maybe the catch isn't going all the way and needs a clean up and a re-grease
  2. That's twice in two days! I know and now I have a strange urge to look at Beetles
  3. Might be a quicker way to end it As long as they don't post it on the forum
  4. Er, no he wasn't. He was suspended because he missed a test, and even the FA said there was no suggestion he was taking anything naughty at all. I have no problem with the FA standing Terry down as captain, that's largely missing the point though. What they're essentially saying is that it's not okay to captain England if you're suspected of saying something racist, but it's perfectly acceptable to just play for England in that circumstance. That's just daft. I have no particular problem with Terry at all, when he's on form he's a fantastic player, but he hasn't been on it this season at all and probably doesn't deserve to picked on form anyway. The easy solution would've been just to make him ineligible for selection full stop, would've solved all these issues quite happily. It does make me laugh how everyone thinks that JT is a racist now suddenly, despite there being zero trial right now. Oh but don't worry, he's a footballer who shagged his mate's missus, therefore he must be guilty! I agree with all of that....
  5. You are both entitled to opinions. Bennet, you are not always correct so perhaps you could respect the opinion of docwra even though it differs from your own instead of arguing about it. FWD, RWD, 4WD, MR, FR etc preferences are all subjective. Maybe some people should get out and drive other cars instead of slating cars they've never driven. Or just get them out and see who's is the biggest....
  6. I would have just taken the fuse out by now
  7. But why did he need to be dismissed? I am in no way a JT fan but he has been accused of something, what happened to innocent until proven guilty? I agree the judge is to blame for delaying it, but then thats nothing new either is it... If HR had been found guilty of Tax evasion he would have got longer in prison than a peado no doubt...
  8. I think HR has 2 years to run on his contract too, so even if he wants to go Levy will want a huge amount of compensation from the FA...
  9. What goes around comes around I am a firm believer in that
  10. You Zed has always been a favourite of mine... but that plate spoils it :thumbsdown: Having said that I don't give a crap what anyone else thinks and I am sure you are the same :wink:
  11. Don't often agree with the Daily Mail but your on the money. We should pay him to move to Brussels
  12. What everyone is missing is can anyone seeing HR reacting any differently in the recent curcumstances. The FA tell him who he can and can't have as captain and he says no problem, yeah right!
  13. That must have been some chilli....
  14. If you find some that do the job can you post it up
  15. Yep and much as I am loath to admit it, if anyone could take over and give us a chance of winning anything its HR... but uf the FA want a yes man it will all end badly as per usual....
  16. and the circus begins
  17. Of course if it is a plate that could be sold on for a lot of money it will not influence their decision
  18. Have to agree, the evidence was flimsy at best and all assumption... what a complete waste of time and money I was kind of hoping he got sent down just so that we could sign Pele and Sylvester Stallone in goal
  19. Bennett
  20. Is this like Tarmacs Den I have loads of ideas in my head but I'm not sure many are feasible or indeed legal For example a TV show idea... "Come dogging with me" where 4 strangers meet up at a different carpark each night and then rate their experience out of 10...
  21. I would keep looking, if you settle for 2nd best you will just kick yourself... something will come up, just be patient
  22. Bose blows mainly because it is not Bose.... Brembo's however are fantastic You will find the interior is not up to Audi standard but everything else is top notch
  23. Interesting you say that - when I was trying to get a drive of a Focus RS, the first place I called up told me, point blank that "they dont do test pilots" and that I wouldnt be able to drive one without putting down a deposit. I said that was ridiculous to ask someone to spend £26K on a car without driving it first, he told me to like it or lump it. Called the second garage up and got "We dont do test pilots ........", at that point kinda lost it at them, pointing out that I had a test of a GTR lined up in two days and had been out in a 997C2S and a Lexus IS-F the day before, and a 996 Turbo the day before that. I asked them what the justification for Porsche letting me drive a 75K car but Ford refusing on one thats only worth a third of the money ........ suddenly they did give tests and would this afternoon be OK sir? Same with me would barely talk to me till they spotted my car which at the time was the then new Honda civic ex with all the bells and whistles on, my m8t drives 50 miles out of his way to get his ST looked at by a ford garage he trusts lol To be fair they must get a lot of 'test pilots' wanting to take an ST out, I know they shouldn't think everyone is going to be one but you can understand it. Would you go on the Jeremy Kyle show and expect to be treated with any degree of respect?
  24. Well then on paper offering 7.5k + your mr2 wouldn't be taking the pi$$ in my opinion given the current climate Does the 9k asking price include TAX, MOT & decent tyres etc etc... another thing worth mentioning is if the offer you a warranty I personally wouldn't bother, nothing that is 'wear & tear' is ever covered
×
×
  • Create New...