Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. It's the only way to keep warm in the countryside this time of year...
  2. As the only sober one here last night I guess I should have been in charge, but with this lot absolutely no point even trying....
  3. Don't you start Dave. pmsl. One person doing that for no apparent reason is enough I'd say. ?
  4. To a very special absent friend
  5. For reference, how to lighten a 240z
  6. American site I think as with a lot of custom stuff
  7. Ken 'Tetley' Block is there behind Darren
  8. Must be manlove as it smells salty...
  9. I have a Jaguar gearbox butler who selects my gears for me
  10. My Zed only had 97 too, what's one littke Ron?
  11. The poor lights have been talked about for years, if you are happy with them then fine, but they really are not great and give a very limited spread of light... Now a 240z that just has 2 candles mounted on the front
  12. Happy Birthday guys
  13. Who are you? Nice! Don't worry I'll be back..... It's not the same without you
  14. Who are you?
  15. Well some of us are in Wales already.... some had to work today
  16. That's given the whole reg away then
  17. Yep everyone else who has a Zed is obviously wrong next thing you will be telling us is that the Bose is a premium sound system
  18. It's all a marketing trick guys, Apple will announce a new 'unbendable' case for the 6 & 6+ for a bargain £100 VERY soon
  19. Indeed it all got very us & them, nothing wrong with patriotism but it went a bit far, mind you one of the rudest was a Mod but nevermind we will gloss over that
  20. That will be all the 's Post whore
  21. Did he though, he never came back to reply did he? I think it was more like a what if scenario. http://www.350z-uk.com/index.php?/topic/90606-Lottery-money
  22. Cars, motorbikes, lorries, basically any type of motor vehicle can speed
  23. I already have a club t-shirt
×
×
  • Create New...