Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. For a minute there I thought you were leaving the forum... or
  2. I only borrowed one briefly. ChrisS was giving me tips Wellies filled with custard wasn't it
  3. I never left
  4. Typical local hospitality..... ......just aint got enough T bags to sustain Ken and only 1 bottle of car shampoo, not to mention 3 unmarried daughters! Sounds perfect to me, who needs tea and clean cars anyway
  5. Fixed that for you Andy
  6. It's a bit of a thankless task though as SQ in a Zed is never going to be that great, build quality is just not there
  7. Not played it for a few days but my son just got it so been helping him bump up the levels, went from 5 to 10 in a couple of hours with my help I got to level 25 last night and my first bit of legendary armour
  8. I bought it and I am putting it back to stock
  9. Typical local hospitality.....
  10. Just a couple of days of mucking about and it will be ready then Might even have the car on the road by Xmas Adrian + TT370z + Ice What's the worst that could happen
  11. I was always on the Cowboys side myself...
  12. ^ This I guess in Stevo's case the ladies in question looked at his pics and made the assumption he must have to pay for it
  13. Join the club Martin.... http://www.saga.co.uk
  14. Just a couple of days of mucking about and it will be ready then
  15. I LOVE MINE IT IS BRILLIANT
  16. You need to change the name of your startup disk And get a new MacBook, can't have head of UK sales with a mid 2012 model..... the shame!
  17. One for the pot?
  18. ... don't mention the teabagging
  19. There was a good video round the table at dinner time saturday, will need censoring though
  20. Er, Dave's wet dream? Er more prominent? is also
  21. ALREADY POSTED PICS OF MINE
×
×
  • Create New...