Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Not sure that bit is entirely true... And I can quote properly
  2. To be fair he never hides his true colours.... I have some respect for his views and knowledge but he is a complete and utter ***** of the highest order
  3. Ok well being saying to a woman that it must be her 'time of the month' even in jest may have been ok in the 70's but these days is just plain offensive. That constructive enough? Wasso Talk about digging a hole.....
  4. It's Ekona, when did you ever see him take notice of anything constructive
  5. It was a better episode than some lately, am I the only one who would actually like to see some proper reviews of cars though? A 5 minute chat called 'news' where they just say 'ooooh look at that' or thats rubbish is hardly a review.
  6. Very very difficult to prove either way, it could have been like it for a while or developed the fault during the trip home... As already said 'if' the seller knew about it he is hardly likely to admit that now
  7. I would PM Taras (RT Performance) he will be able to answer pretty much everything you have asked there
  8. Iv'e seen RTs white Roadster up close and no sign of any joins anywhere, I can't see why there would be if they do each panel seperately
  9. Hence the hat....
  10. There'd be a few on here who'd still want more Pete "if I buy this eBay exhaust can I get it up to 3500bhp?"
  11. It is to her She never comes on here..... I hope
  12. It's my other halfs favourite song at the moment and I secretly like it too
  13. I don't like football anymore
  14. It will never have the looks of a Zed but as mentioned very good for tuning For about £500 you can go from around 190bhp to 260bhp which in a little FWD hatchback is a huge amount of fun, certainly not boring And that is just a stage 1 remap
  15. Well I guess that could be "potato" like That guy (It's not really Beavis) looks like someone has been ice skating on his forehead
  16. He looks like this -
  17. Ah ok looked like a TDI with twin pipes, I thought the TFSI had one oval tip... The TDI is only marginally slower than the petrol FR, anyway a Zed it ain't either way
  18. Can't see them hanging around too long
  19. AVB for England Manager I can't see a queue of Managers wanting to go to Chel$ki not exactly a tempting job really, they need MAJOR rebuilding.... Happy Days
  20. Nope not a surprise, you can't take on a job like that and then win 13 out of 27 in the league games I find it quite ironic that Chel$ea fans at my work complain about Man $hitty having so much cash to throw around when 4/5 years ago it was them Hopefully Ambramovich will now be bored with his plaything and move on, either that or he will have to cough up I reckon at least £200-300m if he want's to complete again...
×
×
  • Create New...