Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Those would look fantastic in your engine bay mate
  2. I would love those in the winter
  3. The Bose speakers are ok and changing to a better head unit did improve the sound but mine are all replaced now and I am completely Boseless
  4. Normally with your ears
  5. Happy Birthday
  6. Must be common at Toys-R-Us I once picked up a Rock Band PS3 Game for £30 and ended up with the game + Drum Kit + Guitar + Microphone I think the car park still has the tyre marks
  7. Top job I have recovered mine too although ever so slightly less colourful
  8. Brilliant - that has to be Karma He wasn't very calm He said I wasn't welcome in his shop anymore, to which I replied it was overpriced anyway, I wouldn't even buy it at half the price
  9. Even if something is marked up wrongly in a shop they do not HAVE to sell it to you at that price although quite a few supermarkets have a policy of doing this and then changing their sel's I once bought some really nice speaker stands for half what they should have been but they were marked up wrong. When I got home one of the feet was missing, I went back to the shop and the guy had realised his **** up and said pay me the extra £60 and I will replace the foot.... I loved those speaker stands and you didn't really notice the small piece of wood holding the right one level
  10. Now that's a Win - Win situation
  11. It did make a big difference when I first changed the HU only although that was a Bose so Bose amp & speakers still, not sure how good/bad the standard speakers are...
  12. But all of those things are your choice
  13. As far as I know the actual fascia is not the problem its certain HUs, Alpine units are a good fit I believe with no gap
  14. I put it on Sky+ cheers.... I shall mock no further :wink:
  15. Nice one Paul UPS must stand for.... Unfortunate Parrot Stiffie I will get my coat
  16. The Bose & Bose speakers are ok I have never heard the non Bose but I can only imagine they are worse... All depends on your budget really, i would suggest changing both as you are obviously not that impressed. Does the non Bose still have a sub?
  17. I think you need a gadget to tell what day of the week it is
  18. It's a bit dearer than the Stillen
  19. I think they close at 5 so that wouldn't be much of a remap
  20. You are about 8 hours late For those that missed it (most of you) The Daily Mail article about Man City loosing had a uTube clip embedded of a Man City fan crying his eyes out because they lost to Swansea.... but they either didn't check it or it was changed because it was just a picture of the fan with I can only presume a Man City supporter saying some rather unsavory things about their 'neighbours'
  21. My satin ones are fine and still stuck fast after 2 years
  22. You should be able to get a decent UK Zed for £6k + the TT Aim for obviously as new as you can and low mileage but don't be scared to get an older one with higher mileage if you find a good one as they are fairly bullet proof... Read the FAQ and then ask some specific questions and you will get some friendly and sensible advice
  23. Tell me about it, unfortunately the idiot selling it decided he needed to keep the fascia Actually the idiot (I can confirm that bit) completely shagged the fascia and had to buy a brand new one for his new HU (but I did keep the iPod cable )
×
×
  • Create New...