Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. It was someone without a Zed yawning at a thread that wasn't about a Zed I had those wheels on my old Couple, i have to say i didn't love it enough to clean the wheels much..... How naive... Oh, and the forum believes in sexual equality, so should your 'couple' have wheels fitted then both of them should be cleaned.
  2. It was a small mindless section of Chelsea fans actually... The club have already put an apology on their website condemning the idiots Shocking referee but it didn't mask an even more shocking performance... always next year Not the first time I have had my pants pulled down in West London I can assure you
  3. Steering wheel controls work fine on the 640 as James said and also on the 840 which Ihave mysef. Remember places like that have to know every car and every HU always best to look on here, I am not sure what guides you have been looking at as the ones on here are spot on....
  4. It was someone without a Zed yawning at a thread that wasn't about a Zed I had those wheels on my old Couple, i have to say i didn't love it enough to clean the wheels much.....
  5. Very nice job Mr Z I do love that colour, can't wait to see it in the flesh....
  6. I have i think
  7. Sounds like a fuse or a relay or dodgy switch. Don't mean to be rude but have you checked ALL the fuses, there is a fuse box in the footwell and also one in the engine bay....
  8. Got my cheapo BT thing through the post yesterday. Plugged in and downloaded the free torque android app and works fine, not used it for anything much yet just wanted to check it worked, can't complain for £10
  9. Ian each to their own mate, I certainly wasn't saying you are mad to have red calipers on a blue car just that 'I' thought it was a bit I agree about your nuts though but then I have never thought they looked that great You take immaculate car of your car and I am sure whatever you do styling wise will be spot on and done.... ...in the best possible taste
  10. Some bargains there GLWTS
  11. There have been very few cases even on here where almost everyone has a 350z so I wouldn't get too paranoid.... If you are buying private you could ask a few leading questions to see if the seller has been using 95 and if they were aware of any problems.... then run if they have
  12. I can picture it now.... to me, to you....
  13. +1 on Courtesy Parts it's very easy to search for all parts and it gives you part numbers which I assume would be the same in the UK
  14. it is a DIY job, search for Bose Hack there is a guide, not done it myself but it looks fairly straightforward if you are confident with taking things apart
  15. I was going to say have you tried wiring it to the other button assuming that the other window is working fine then at least you will know if it is the button.....
  16. Not my cup of tea to be honest but if you like it thats all that matters Welcome and enjoy it
  17. Phew that's a relief as I was going to do both in one go and I am a bit of a noob when it comes to modding Worst that can happen Dave is that you'll break a finger nail. If I do I am blaming you girlfriend!
  18. And I am in a nice warm office supposed to be working but everything done for the night and bored.... might go for 40 winks in the car
  19. Agree 1000% apart from the Navara bit as I don't have one
  20. Just check that the HU has a RCA video input and also a remote wire to trigger the camera on, although I guess if it is manual it wouldn't be too much of a pain.... You then wire the camera to your reverse light wire so it gets power when the light is on and run the rca video to the HU and remote wire if needed, so yeah all pretty much plug and play. Have a search for BM's guide on here I used the exact same camera from eBay took a little while to arrive from China but for less than £20 you can't complain Thanks mate, the camera feed at the back is one rca connector (female). Then there is a wire which I have connected up the the reversing gear which will trigger the camera. I just want to find a suitable camera that will work. There seem to be a lot on ebay. Do you know where I could find the thread? Here you go matey http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=52815&hilit=reverse+camera The link on that thread still seems to work, it is the exact one I got
  21. Very impressed last year, he fixed 2 dings for £20 along with a couple I didn't even notice I had
  22. That's me and Zugara in PS I am the one tied up in the boots
  23. Last year at PS was interesting
×
×
  • Create New...