Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Red calipers on a blue car Are you going to change the nuts to match the calipers
  2. Phew that's a relief as I was going to do both in one go and I am a bit of a noob when it comes to modding
  3. They look smart, at least they match something else on the car... You really need some matching red calipers You got me wondering what blue rim protectors would look like with my blue calipers now... Unfortunately I am not great with photoshop
  4. I might come to PS as a woman, I am sure Jim won't complain
  5. When I went on my first holiday to Spain without parents I told my best mate that to stop getting betty swallocks he should do what I did and put some aftershave on them He was walking like John Wayne for a couple of days
  6. I will not drink to that but have a good time anyway
  7. Thank god you didn't put
  8. Most of what you mention won't affect the price, but they may sway someone towards yours rather than another one else £9k sounds a little high to me.... GLWTS
  9. I had my back, sack & crack done by my Swedish ex a few years back.... Painful but we'll worth it, don't diss a perfectly smooth scrotum until you have tried it
  10. Yes they also stock hens teeth and rocking horse crap
  11. I though my ears were burning I agree that you can't beat the feel of some nice lingerie against your skin...
  12. To be fair he looks like a psycho in the picture, if that picture of him had the headline "Man kills parents and eats their brains" you would not be totally surprised....
  13. Haha classic..... Looks like a very fair price for the car... and it has the exceptional clarion stereo GLWTS
  14. I have run my Zed from 72k to well over 100k and it has NEVER had anything better than 97ron Sainsbury Super Unleaded in it. It has also had a fill up with 95 I think about 3 times in 2 years or so, and it did not spontaneously combust thankfully
  15. Just check that the HU has a RCA video input and also a remote wire to trigger the camera on, although I guess if it is manual it wouldn't be too much of a pain.... You then wire the camera to your reverse light wire so it gets power when the light is on and run the rca video to the HU and remote wire if needed, so yeah all pretty much plug and play. Have a search for BM's guide on here I used the exact same camera from eBay took a little while to arrive from China but for less than £20 you can't complain
  16. And that's why this is just a great place Welcome back!
  17. Ready......aim......
  18. I wouldn't want to have done all the risk assessment paperwork for that
  19. Don't forget to dress appropriately
  20. It wasn't that tricky, all we did was drink tea and eat hot x buns Surprised you didn't have a hissy fit if there was no scampi There WAS scampi for lunch at the pub
  21. Yeah I feel your pain TBH eBay is all a bit hit and miss these days, too many people on the bandwagon and if you can be bothered to look around it isn't that cheap either. It reminds me of a boot fair where you get all the 2nd hand bargains but then hundreds of people trying to sell you out of date cakes and phone cases which are crap
  22. Not sure if this is the right place to put it but I collected some bits and pieces from Chris 'I the other night, all 350z bits that might be useful to those who like a mod or two The idea is I will get some pictures and descriptions up and then members can put in sealed bids (by PM) and the winners collect their bits in Wales and all moneys go to Hope House It won't be a huge amount but it all helps
  23. I had a similar thing happen with Opie Oils when I ordered oil and they didn't have it in stock and didn't contact me. In the end they sent replacement fluids (twice what I needed) as an apology, everyone makes mistakes sometimes. They have 99.8% positive on nearly 17,000 transactions so they can't be that bad....
×
×
  • Create New...