Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. "There's always been Ethel"
  2. Nope Liar! I did! :lol: Sorry should have said nope, nobody with any sense
  3. I'm watching Genesis : together, apart
  4. Glad your ok fella, as you say Metal can be fixed or at worst scrapped, don't beat yourself up I bet we have all had moments where this sort of thing could have happened!
  5. Yes, nice and easy for you
  6. It's good to be bad
  7. Sounds like you are out of your depth Dan, maybe just try this instead
  8. Coctet
  9. You really do post some crap GM.....
  10. I always thought Will370z would have made a great Robin...
  11. ^^ This imo as well. Unless this is your Mrs idea of a good night out too then I'd leave the "man V's food" cr*p to another night. Exactly, a romantic meal sweating and stuffing stupid amounts of food, then maybe back to a hotel to see who lays the biggest turd.... Roll on the next 10 years Who said romance was dead Maybe curl the turd up into the shape of a heart Be still my beating heart
  12. Not sure there had ever been a picture of Shrek, Batman & Papa Smurf together before that day... Definitely a unique picture. Like "The Avengers Assemble" or something. My god if the world ever turns to such a useless trio of superheroes as myself, Keyser & Grlnet then I pity you all...
  13. ^^ This imo as well. Unless this is your Mrs idea of a good night out too then I'd leave the "man V's food" cr*p to another night. Exactly, a romantic meal sweating and stuffing stupid amounts of food, then maybe back to a hotel to see who lays the biggest turd.... Roll on the next 10 years
  14. Not sure there had ever been a picture of Shrek, Batman & Papa Smurf together before that day...
  15. Sorry but I am Spartacus!! I mean I am Batman!!!
  16. As argued earlier too little mileage in 10 years for most
  17. Who died and left you in charge? Talk about the lunatics taking over the asylum Just call me Batman. Batman
  18. I like the episode with the kitten and the BT tower
  19. Who died and left you in charge? Talk about the lunatics taking over the asylum
  20. Has it gone some sort of threshold where it's okay to mock my car now? It was always ok But only because you made it ok
  21. The Argies obviously do They don't like it up 'em Captain Mainwearing...
×
×
  • Create New...