Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I think a nice V8 German cruiser fits the bill really, just a case of which one Merc, BMW or Audi
  2. Very nice Ian
  3. Have you at least got use of the lift today?
  4. Touché! Only joking Have enjoyed the few missions we have done, a good team
  5. Hahaha. Come on Dave, sort those shaders out. I've got a decent collection now. I favour this blue number personally... Handy to spot you when you need reviving
  6. I think June DESERVES to be driven around in a Jaaaaaaag Colin An XKR has 4 seats (just)
  7. I just run about blindly shooting at anything that moves and getting killed
  8. Hey that's how Bennett drives his beemer...
  9. Yeah it has only been the fact my son has started playing that has kept me going really...
  10. Glad I managed to get a passenger ride in Guns back in May on some of my favourite roads I can see something sensible on that lovely drive down on the South Coast, and maybe a little track toy just to keep the speed urges at bay
  11. So when you drive it on the road it will hop over the bumps, smell when you open the window, make a drone when you accelerate & scrap over speed bumps, sounds more like a track car than a road car I hate you
  12. I have had to go back and farm for helium coils
  13. Yeah the 'light' of your armour determines the level after you reach 20 What do you do with all the materials gathered? I have discarded loads and not seen any benefits? I don't get it?? Some is useful for upgrades although some does seem to be useless...
  14. Yeah the 'light' of your armour determines the level after you reach 20 are you hiding the light under your bushel I'm just light on my feet
  15. Yeah the 'light' of your armour determines the level after you reach 20
  16. That's my legendary weapon
  17. So when you drive it on the road it will hop over the bumps, smell when you open the window, make a drone when you accelerate & scrap over speed bumps, sounds more like a track car than a road car
  18. I just keep ploughing through, still enjoying it I have pretty standard weapons so just use brute force most of the time
  19. I'll bare that in mind, thanks I do however have a very good friend who has firm contacts in the US who helps me ship my goodies over Romanian by any chance?
  20. I guess Saturn & Mercury will be the add ons released christmas time... I am currently level 28 and worked out I meed 28 ascendant shards to upgrade my armour fully
  21. I have tried the crucible a couple of times and hated it, but then I never thought I would get in to a game like this at all...
  22. I had 2 sets of REO50As and thought they were very good indeed, maybe a bit skittish in the wet if they were cold though, changed to MPSS and was very pleased with a lot better grip in both dry & wet
  23. Don't miss any of mine as luckily so far every one has been an upgrade
  24. yay gay friends I enjoy games, ever since playing the Lord of the rings. Just hack and slash :o
×
×
  • Create New...