Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. That's on the list
  2. Not a massive fan of the Iron Maiden ones Al but some good calls there Just got 2 off eBay Madness - ine Step Beyond Yes - Fragile
  3. Cheers Martin, I did think about printing some out but would rather the actual albums, good for inspiratiin though
  4. Yeah I have Closer which I like too
  5. I have been decorating the flat and have decided that I really like the look of album cover art on the wall, I already have a 'Wall of Floyd' in my hallway And I have ordered 24 frames for another wall Unfortunately I lost 99.9% of my LP collection when I split up with an ex and had to make a hasty exit with just what I could get in the back of a car So I need inspiration, I am looking for iconic and artistic covers, I ate a wide range of tastes in music so anything considered really
  6. Well Straun has seen my legendary weapon in action this very day, and he seemed impressed, or maybe he was just being polite
  7. Favourite guitar solo is on Highway Star by Deep Purple, favourite guitarist is Dave Gilmour
  8. If you want to call the Hubble telescope a magnifying glass then that is your right
  9. I want some Legendary guns, I keep getting weak weapons, I'm now doing the strikes as I finally got round to subscribing to LIve!😃 I had a legendary weapon long before this game
  10. Lovely bit of Walnut veneer there Hugh
  11. I don't mind it now and again as long as it is cooked fresh
  12. Oh just burn anyone that is suspected of being infected
  13. Coooooooooool
  14. I have one of those, just done a few upgrades on it, it is my weapon of choice
  15. PS4 or XBone? Quickest way to level up is team up with higher ranked guys then you earn better rewards, did this with my son and got him to level 24 in less than a week
  16. I did get 2 exptic bits of armour from Xur though
  17. Well I got an exotic bounty the other day, completed 25 strikes, took it to vanguard, then to weapons guy then got told to take it to Xur, only cost me one mote so I thought woohoo exotic weapon, only to be told I can have it if I kill 10,000 other Guardians in the Crucible!!!
  18. Yeah watch dogs was poor glad I d/l on PC! Hopefully the TVR of gaming, lots of fun and doesn't crash too often
  19. I would rather wait than have a flawed game now or an incomplete one
  20. Our hoons are going to be interesting at least with lots of different cars
  21. Hasn't the World population gone from something like 2 billion to 7 billion in the last 100 years? There seems to be a panic for a cure to every disease known to man so things can only get worse. Billy Connolly had the right idea, canibalism is the way to go, eat the old people first to ease overcrowding and taxes, then eat everyone in prison to ease crime, then put all the homeless in the prison to solve that problem. Then eat all the unemployed, see it solves all problems
  22. Don't agree at all, games take years to produce these days, 5 months is not enough time to fix a 'broken' game at all
×
×
  • Create New...