Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I wish I lived closer to the Zed Shed I think my missus is glad I don't though
  2. Does everyone on here go shopping on a saturday morning or something You don't HAVE to shop when everyone else is you know
  3. Jim pinched a bit off me, apparently it is a little better than his usual aftershave
  4. Yeah his workaround mod is very very clever.... just don't tell him I said that
  5. 5 times is that all My centre console has been on and off more times than a tarts knickers You got an AVX640 or was it a 740? Glad your happy with it, I love my AVX840
  6. Yeah true, I have had my moments too When it comes to members of the family. My ex-wife was Indian and my kids are obviously quite dark so I have reacted to a fair bit of racial stuff in the past Very hard to turn the other cheek and do the right and proper thing although that was in my yoof nowadays I am pretty laid back and just laugh at peoples ignorance because that is all it is at the end of the day...
  7. The Sony looks nice Steve, how does it sound? No more Mods.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Yeah right! :stir:
  8. Tut tut how on earth are you going to find time for all the rounds of golf
  9. The last guy got a new bonnet under warranty i think as there was corrosion and bubbling where the catch is
  10. Good idea, might help with child obesity making them walk a bit more too
  11. Yeah I guess Its not something you experience until your in the position, but surely by reacting you are lowering yourself more than them? What if the guy you man handled to the floor had a weak heart and thought he deserved a blue badge but didnt have one...
  12. Rich it wasn't at anyone personally and I have had my moments with admins & mods but at the end of the day I can log off and not log back on... my choice Its the members that make this place, but the members didn't 'make' this place, that's my point I think if someone wants to be a mod then they probably wouldn't make a very good mod, thats not to say all of the current ones are brilliant, but I don't think electing people will be making the team any better.
  13. neither did i but even after a 140 mile trip in the rain my wheels looked better than yours
  14. I still think it takes the p@@@ wanting a say in something that is free, if you guys think a forum with elected mods and hired staff will be better then why not set it up and if it is fantastic we will all follow
  15. Yeah but look at the apparent 'goal' they scored against spurs in the semi; Chelsea seem to be the luckiest team in the world at the moment. That goal was given for them but Carroll's wasn't even though it more over the line that their goal against spurs The bottom line is that Carroll should have just buried it Yeah if Liverpools goal had been given it would have evened that up but my point was good or bad decision how can a ref and a lino make it in a split second all the bull about spoling the game is crap, a minute or so and a replay are all thats needed. It was sooo obvious at wembley that the ref had fecked up because everything else was replayed, the replays were instant so the guy making that decision made it pretty quickly!!!
  16. I would have thought any kind of respray voids the warranty A few members have had new bonnets or roof respray because or bubbling...
  17. Not keen on the colour, and the wheels or the styling but it certainly is different
  18. Hope you had a goid day Pete, I was there 2 weeks back for the semi final, great atmosphere shame about the result.... I guess you will have the same thoughts. How many more times will we have the goal line technology debate, just get it sorted!!!!!!! I didn't think it was fully over but it could easily have been given then Chelsea would be up in arms...
  19. There is nothing worse than a smart arse who really knows their stuff...
  20. Guilty as charged...
  21. My best mate is disabled and in a wheelchair and you don't realise how much people need these slots, you try pushing an 18 stone bloke half a mile to the shops!!!! I have in the past parked in the parent & child spot when i take my 80 year old mum to ASDA, there is no age limit is there
  22. Great job... Another tip to refresh CF is black t-cut
  23. Do you not display the badge then Paul I just don't see why someone would comnent if you have a big blue badge on display...
×
×
  • Create New...