Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. How far do you want to travel for just 1 night
  2. Glad your mind has been put at ease mate I have to say I never noticed it in the flesh but in the pictures it did stand out
  3. Paint yourself Black Rose and go as the Turdinator
  4. I remember ages ago a thread of someone carbon fibre wrapping their whole car, it took weeks... then when it was done they hated it and ripped it all off That green looks nice and bright great job
  5. Or just use fine wet & dry and then rubbing compound if they are really bad...
  6. Make sure you are sitting down when you get the price for a door seal
  7. Night worker? Worked Nights for 16 years at the Daily Telegraph. It's a lovely feeling going home on a bright sunny summers morning (makes up for the rest of the time when you feel like crap ) Yeah at the moment I finish at 4am so up by lunchtime too so i get to enjoy the sunshine as well
  8. My tea break view...
  9. Always good to be wrong especially when it's a cheaper option
  10. Yeah got to be realistic, the brakes are just consumables which won't add any value just make yours more attractive than a similar car without.... Definitely a few quids worth or wheels and exhaust bits though
  11. I should have sold photos within for a £5
  12. Very nice although the buttons look very boring.....
  13. £5k
  14. At least we didn't have a full blown domestic....
  15. Oh yes.... if looks could kill Mind you Mary did the Bala run on the way to Portmadog on Monday so that made her
  16. Ok Chris (Chesterfield) has given me the ok to finish this up at the weekend to give everyone a chance to bid to if we set a finish time of 17:00 Sunday 27th May then I can get everything posted out next week So the bids stand as above until I get any higher ones via PM, I will update as much as I can, I am off until Monday anyway... Lets get it over £100 at the very least as it is all for a good cause. Please read the first post, I am guessing most of the bits will have to be posted but that can be discussed with the winning bidders, you will pay me directly for postage and pay the forum what the items go for all straightforward....
  17. I should hope so - you ought to have seen how many roadworks there were around in March when we wee doing one of the recces as Councils used up their year-end budgets Well you did take us over one infinished road on the way up but I think think we can let you off that minor offense ChrisS can explain that - something to do with crossing 3 County boundaries, as I recall. But if you kept to the middle of the road, when it was safe to do so, it was fine It was better than most of the roads around where I work
  18. Most things are more now than a few years back not least VAT...
  19. Its frustrating as hell i will give it that....
  20. Its on Android now :woohoo:
  21. Yeah I haven't found any apps that don't work yet but I am sure there will be a few... Only issue I had was the US keyboard but I use swiftX keyboard anyway so just swapped region You would have thought that now Google own Motorola they would sort out their own tablets fairly quickly
  22. Sounds about right if it has been fairly well treated and still on its first clutch. I would recommend changing the flywheel as well if you get the clutch done.... won't be cheap I am afraid, PM Zmanalex for the best offers and be prepared for it to be around £800 inc fitting
  23. Unfortunately sounds like the clutch is on the way out, I am not technical enough to know exactly what is wrong but it seems quite a common pointer to trouble ahead I am afraid What mileage is zebedee on?
  24. Happy birthday matey
×
×
  • Create New...