Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. You will just have to raise the bar (pun intended) Remember using a feather is kinky.... Using the whole chicken is perverted
  2. I'm guessing front wheel arch to rear wheel arch I will get my coat
  3. Ebay or Japspeed = cheap tat Scorpion = good quality and sound
  4. You'd have to have wheels bigger than your coasters then Nothing wrong with nice light coasters at least the car goes where I want it to go, handles properly and doesn't creak like an old pram
  5. Wooden clogs for you no? Must say, never thought i'd see you drool over a bbk I have always had a thing for bbw's.... What is not to like about things of beauty like those brakes, I had my own calipers done blue out of vanity remember
  6. My blushes.... I haven't blushed in a long time
  7. Those are wayyyy too stylish for you dave Oh you bitch
  8. Drop me a PM and I will explain it all in great detail
  9. The size of the rotoras probably does make a difference on those massive wheels, but I thought most people just bought bbks for looks tbh. Alcon/pfc do make better bbks than stoptech/ap racing. You could argue the same about custom wheels from someone like dpe. Agreed, apparently these don't actually make you walk better either
  10. Aha she never went, i was in an xtrail That's even worse in a way, like going on an 18-30 holiday and leaving the missus at home.... I bet you told Rosie you were just going to the shops too
  11. I am just composing 50 Shades of Dave I thought it would be 50 shades of gay for you? You just know that porno is already being cast The girls at work were saying they can't wait for a film version.... I could have lent them something similar but Industrial Tribunals are such a drag
  12. Isn't that sort of thing illegal apart from in Norfolk
  13. or maybe you just have more exotic tastes than most women
  14. Yep it is open season on hardcore in our house.... what's the difference between watching it and readin about it
  15. I hope Rosie hasn't seen this post as surely she was the only gorgeous car at Goodwood
  16. I am just composing 50 Shades of Dave
  17. Well every single woman in the entire universe seems to be reading this at the moment, both the girls who work for me are reading it in their lunchbreaks. I don't know if it is the warm weather or the stairs but both looked a little flushed yesterday afternoon I was intrigued, at first I thought it was a catalogue for 370z colour options, but I soon realised it was just a porno with no pictures, a bit like the stories in razz mags of old but an extended version. At least now Mary is reading porn on her new Kindle I shouldn't get told off if I am watching some proper porn on the telly
  18. The blue isn't my favourite colour but unless you have seen it in the flesh you can't comment as it does not photograph that well I would still rather have Lemans Blue that any of the grey alternatives I take it the 'poverty' spec 370 still has an engine, gearbox
  19. I once put my finger in a dyke... or was it a thumb anyway it didn't stop the flow in fact it seemed to get wetter
  20. Those 2 mentioned things are the usual culrits, wrong wheel / tyre profiles and or pressures and lack of brake fluid... Hope you get it sorted matey the fact it is mostly round corners make me think it is brake fluid as maybe it is triggering a sensor or suchlike
  21. More chance of getting some BHP by changing the windscreen wipers as the exhaust 99.9% of induction / exhaust mods for a Zed are for looks and sound
  22. This is the only spoiler I actually like as it is really just a beefed up version of the OEM one I won't be getting one, but if I had to get one, this is the one I would get And I was never a fan of the smoothed rear it gave the car no character imo and detracted a bit from that lovely rear bumper
×
×
  • Create New...