Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I'm not a fan of the matt black look myself but it looks like a job well done I am guessing black wheels, blacked out lights and tints are on the agenda.... you should do your headlining black too if you are going for the complete look
  2. 11. you take pictures of 2 zed related potatoes with Zed keys at silly o'clock on a sunday morning
  3. Thanks for missing mine today too Call yourself a friend
  4. Yeah the finish feels tough if you know what I mean A couple of friends wanted to get in on the act
  5. 9. you are on a Zed forum at silly o'clock on a Sunday morning
  6. I didn't find it confusing 20mm - £85 25mm - £90 £175 for the most popular combo front & back or £90 for 2 x 25mm like the OP is after... I have Eibach ones myself which I puchased from CS many many moons and miles ago
  7. +1 I have the bird view system, I like it up until the point someone says "here's the postcode" at which point bird view fails. It only takes street names and towns, which can be troublesome. Yeah I just don't get that at all, I have the same thing with my OEM nav in the Leon The Navman in the Zed lets you enter whatever you want in whatever detail you want i.e. post code on its own or postcode, then road then house number etc. It's the extras too it cost me £20 for a traffic add on that updates and routes you around black spots with no subscription and I paid £25 for a years worth of speed cam updates. You get free map tweaks here and there as well, but you do have to pay when there is a major update which is fair enough I guess Only thing with mine is I think I have fried the battery not really an issue as when the ignition is on the nav runs from that anyway
  8. 7. When your other half does drive the Zed, she phones you to say the Zed got their ok
  9. 4. your mods total more than the value of the car
  10. Steve, Humpy and I did a little drive in each others cars the other weekend. I honestly thought the Cobra already had Berks it sounds really meaty, I am not sure if Humpy already has an aftermarket Y-pipe though too I love my Milltek & Berks but I have to say if I was buying an exhaust now and I was on a budget I would probably get a Cobra, I think I would do a reverse bumper tuck to hide the little back box though It just doesn't look right, it's like Janette Krankie with the voice of Brian Blessed
  11. I think you answered your own question there, unless the switch is just faulty
  12. That track looks like it's straight out of Mario Kart
  13. Do they still use them in South Africa
  14. To be fair it isn't complete gash but for what it would cost and the hassle of retro fitting it you would be far better off getting something else. Have you thought about getting a tomtom or garmin to fit in the cubby? Deosn't look as good but cheap as chips Mine cost me £200, £50 for the cubby off a member and £149.99 for the Navman Panoramic 7" nav. Had to take it totally to bits and hardwire it though
  15. Bird View is Bird poo Aftermarket FTW The cubby for the nav alone is £100+ though
  16. It's a nice finish Hopefully it will last, if it doesn't I shall hunt him down and unleash a million wood worms on his Jaaaaaaaaag
  17. Craig you really don't know how to sell stuff.... "Bespoke bonnet lifters, would suit a rusty coloured Zed.... £50" Ian I have a plenum & strut bar I am thinking of selling, can I have a free polish
  18. By the way im not calling anyone who can & does do their own work on their car a fool, just don't think it's fair to say everyone should and they are stupid if they don't I however am stupid whichever way you look at it
  19. I take it all back you are a complete numpty
  20. I know how to change the pads on my Zed as I have been shown but I would pay £40 for someone to do it for me. Don't get me wrong I love a bargain but I am no expert and if I did something wrong it would cause a LOT more than £40 worth of damage Same reason I paid someone to change my plugs, I could have caused a whole heap of trouble if I did something wrong I have though spend thousands of pounds on electrical equipment and taken it apart straight away to find out if I could 'improve' it, everyone is different Just because you pay someone to change parts on your pride and joy shouldn't be a reason to have a pop, remember what happened when Husky installed his plenum spacer, or Bennett 'helped' change Ian's plugs
  21. Correctomondo Now I just need to work out what else I can take out and get Biscuit to dip Mr Potato Zed is hiding, I said I was joking about dipping him but he didn't believe me
  22. I think I reset it before we left for Wales.... I know I did just over 1k that weekend
  23. Nah the crap on the floor is quite old My car is a daily driver not a garage queen No the inserts on the door have been there 2 years.....
  24. Can you spot something new.... Obviously the fact my interior is completely stock makes it easier
  25. The both sound very nice, I had a ride in a Zed with a cobra on the other day and it sounds really meaty but not ott. Main difference with them is the backbox, the Scorpion has a big old box hanging low but the cobra has a bit of a puny one....
×
×
  • Create New...