Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. At the moment Rich it looks more like the 2nd pic, only slightly less luxurious
  2. My REO50As lasted about 25k I think, the rears were getting a bit excitable by then mind you
  3. Mine will be going in for it's 12 service in a month or 2
  4. Matty you do know the Nexus 7 is a portrait only tablet.... I haven't seen a portrait cubby for a Zed May be able to root it ans sort it but a lit of hassle really....
  5. Nice job, nice ar$e The black wheels look gash though, really make the car look cheap
  6. Black & Decker, drain holes, sorted Doesn't help the knackered relays but I can't see the rain stopping anytime soon I am starting to build an Ark
  7. Yes Dan get your facts right you poove
  8. If it is a derv it will almost certainly be a DPF as those are now compulsory I believe....
  9. At least the mobile dating sites are having a well earner breather
  10. Awwwe post your number and I will call you when I'm on nights
  11. 36 - the misses calls out from the hallway "your spare doors for the zed have arrived"
  12. Milltek & Berks is a nice combo, not chavvy but nice note when you want it ideal for an everyday ride...
  13. I tried Windows 8 beta and thought it would be ok on a tablet but pants on a lappy or PC :thumbsdown:
  14. One of my favourites
  15. Just PMed you BT, iPod, under £300
  16. i posted about this months ago Use the search, oh hang on
  17. The normal cubby would need a lot of modding to sort out, thats why i got a satnav one
  18. spursmaddave

    Photoshop Help

  19. Im always helpful
  20. I don't even like sausages...

    1. The Bounty Bar Kid

      The Bounty Bar Kid

      But you like a big bratwurst!

  21. spursmaddave

    Water

    From the album: SpursMadDave

    Water on a freshly polished Azure bonnet

    © SMD 2012

×
×
  • Create New...