Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I'm not surprised, they let almost anyone in over there nowadays from what I can gather Oh dear I am with Admiral now so I expect I will get some clown on the phone from Canada
  2. If it is a good cable thats a brilliant find, the software is pretty cheap I think and the cable are the expensive bit Drop keyser a PM he has a laptop with software and a cable
  3. I think it's the black pillars that look odd, if they were green you would get away with a black roof looking ok I think
  4. hmmm - how should we be taking that ? I never said I didn't like brown
  5. My REO50A's lasted 25k but a lot of that was normal day to day driving, still much better than I thought though
  6. Do you mean the right hand one of the 3 dials above the radio? If so then it might be the clip at the top right next to it (under the trim) hopefully nothing major
  7. Cheeky
  8. That's no way to treat Pauline's new runaround
  9. Can't help I am afraid but ooooh a French forum, I wonder if they have a ZedManPierre
  10. Bienvenue vous trouverez beaucoup de gens très sympa ici, il suffit de ne pas écouter de Ricey
  11. Squirrel pie & pickled walnuts too
  12. True if ruling means you see it everywhere
  13. Should I get my coat ???? Depends ......is it a fur coat? Yes and no knickers :shock: Have you been spying on me again ??????
  14. You're fussy No he just likes a full frontal and like me he thinks there may be a dozen danglies
  15. Should I get my coat ???? Depends ......is it a fur coat? Yes and no knickers :shock:
  16. They made a special edition for the black rose But Brown Hole Buff just didn't sound right
  17. Will look great
  18. Bright purple calipers could be the answer
  19. 1,2,3,4,5,6 Short rest 7,8,9,10,11,12 Then quite a long rest I would not be surprised if the all have todgers though :shock:
  20. sticks to the road better - thats the quattro for you Yep......it just has unholy amounts of grip. It would eat the zed alive in the corners but obviously being 100 bhp less loses out in outright speed. A remap gets it up to 200bhp and about 450mn of torque which will be pretty bloody quick. 550 miles to a tank (approx) and even belting it all week I struggled to see less than 40mpg. Turbo lag is a problem though but ones it's spinning the torque shove it awesome. Real world driving it feels just as quick as the zed.....fast and furious driving it would get left behind (until the twisties) Sounds like my derv mate that is 210bhp and 398nm and feels faster than the Zed when you get a big old lump of torque :drive:
  21. Washed - check Clayed - check Polished - check Waxed - check Just needs spraying a decent colour now
  22. Cheers bud... they are neo chrome nuts... so they change colour in the sun I am unsure what to do with the calipers if am honest. I would like to wrap my roof gloss black and possibly the front splitter. So I wouldnt want to add another colour into the car on the calipers. Unfortunately the calipers spoil it for me with the big NISSAN on them, not just yours but 370's in general :thumbsdown: Not quite sure what to suggest really Oh and I have known my nuts to go red in the sun
  23. Very nice fella, any plans for the calipers? Not sure on the blue nuts, looks too busy with 4 colours on the wheels Love the purple, I want a purple Zed
×
×
  • Create New...