Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Trust me you need to check slightly more than that, I speak from experience
  2. Age is just a number..... Are they tidy? Does that matter, who looks at the mantlepiece when they are stoking the fire
  3. Fresh meat.... Maybe try and make your profile look a little less like your Justin Beiber
  4. Am I optimistic..... I certainly hope so
  5. Que? You want the car wrapping AFTER a full respray? Why would you do that? You have to have perfect paint to wrap
  6. Yeah all very well saying confront them etc but there are too many nutters around nowadays
  7. Very nice, but I can hear those rear rins crying out for spacers..... bit of an echo...
  8. I met one of my ex's dogging.... Was quite embarrassing I hadn't seen her for years...
  9. That's how you meet your Daddy
  10. I have met my last 7/8 girlfriends online, yes you can meet some complete and utter fruit loops but as Graham said you can certainly have some fun along the way....
  11. I can't find a good piece of tagging software on OSX I am having to go back to Windows to tag everything and then transfer it all back I don't trust auto tag software so going through it manually
  12. My name is Dave and I have iTunes OCD
  13. Maybe but it was only funny when I said it.....
  14. I don't have facebook so I liked your post instead
  15. Slow night at work tonight
  16. Why are there no aspirins in the jungle.... Cos the parrots ate em all
  17. Man in a pub says to another man "would you like to buy 8 legs of venison, only £20" The other man says "sorry that's just 2 deer"
  18. What do you call a camel with 3 humps.... Humphrey
  19. I once started an online origami business, but it folded...
  20. Would a cardboard belt just be a waist of paper?
  21. Someone once said I was just average, I thought that was mean...
  22. Double negatives are always a definite no no
  23. Don't trust acupuncturists.... They are all back stabbers
  24. Did you hear about the butcher who fell on his bacon slicer.... He got a little behind on his work
×
×
  • Create New...