Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Nah still don't fancy you sorry
  2. In 2002 this was normal yes
  3. I can't remember the Bose.... I only had it for 2 days in my Zed 3 years ago I remember it sucks. And it isn't Bose it's Clarion with a Bose badge..... Bit like the Nike trainers you get at Dagenham market
  4. Wow now that bring 'fill your boots' to a whole new level!!!
  5. Good luck with the search
  6. He might stand a better chance if he throws them down their necks
  7. I used to be a procrastinator but now I just can't be bothered....
  8. I will tell you tomorrow
  9. How do you keep a bunch of complete idiots in suspense?
  10. Man on the wedding night says "put these trousers on because it will be the last time you wear them in this relationship!" Woman says "put these knickers on becuase with that attitude it will be last time you get inside them!"
  11. The Queen asks Charles why he is wearing a Deer Stalker in the middle of Winter.... Well Mother says Charles, you told me too, I said I was opening a Hospital in Dorking, and you said "Dorking? wear the fox hat"
  12. :lol:
  13. Specially on a nice hot day...... boom does the dynamite.... oops that was a different pop
  14. See I wouldnt be braggin about this....... but hey everyone is different +1 Not saying I have always been squeaky clean and these things happen, but not something to be bragging about in my book
  15. Worrying is like a rocking chair.... Keeps you busy and gets you nowhere
  16. Being tall is certainly a big advantage
  17. Trust me you need to check slightly more than that, I speak from experience O dear not as far as the meat and two veg! 😮 Yes not the best carvery I have ever been too.....
  18. Nice choice my ganatec CSR is awesome with Forza
  19. I wouldn't put that quote on your dating site profile I would. Think how many women would offer themselves to you just to see if it was true..... An ex said that it was amazing the amount of men that would say hello then next thing she had a picture of their love length..... She called it her erection collection
  20. I wouldn't put that quote on your dating site profile
  21. Knowing her the biggest one she can get her hands on
  22. Same woman goes to the doctor and says she has a problem 'down below' He examines her and says it doesn't look to bad it is just a stray lettuce leaf.... She replies, it is far worse doctor, that's just the tip of the iceberg....
  23. The trouble with most dating sites is there are a LOT more men than women and you have to stand out to get 'noticed' I found that being funny or witty was always a good start You can laugh a woman into bed, as long as she stops laughing once you are naked
  24. How much for a 350 in just a standard wrap i.e. solid colour
×
×
  • Create New...