Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. De headlights are on de front of de car
  2. Yep I have a 6 in 1 remote, controls the TV, Sky box, Amp, PS3 and XBox and you can program macro's so 1 button turn on TV, Amp & Sky Box
  3. There is one of mine, you can just see it behind my tree.. About 38" high look similar to yours but an extra speaker they sound great
  4. Saw some shocking driving today in bad conditions
  5. 2 you g brothers and a woman killed on the M6 in bad conditions.... Travelled today and people were barrelling past in really heavy rain and as it wasn't busy lots of standing water
  6. With Rafa around it could be 8-0 or 0-8
  7. REO50As for me, I will be putting my 3rd set of rears on next week they have done me fine for over 40,000 miles so far in the wet, dry, snow et al I am surr there are better out there but I am happy with them...
  8. Spent with my friends and my godson who I love to bits
  9. I made a point of not posting all day but its after midnight haha and technically a working day for me so thats my excuse
  10. Not having a good time of late Pete
  11. Pepsi Max & fruit juice the same as normal
  12. I have TDL speakers which I like a lot, they are a bit taller than those though.... Looks like a nice setup must sound sweet A visit must be in order, Zed/Fish/Stereo :wink:
  13. Although loads of people have guns here, and you can buy them in stores, you still need to have been approved and have a licence to get one. Peoples attitudes also seem to be different here - Guns are for hunting, not for self protection. Yeah thats just the thing to protect you from what... other people with guns so then everyone has one and they are everywhere, schools, hospitals, shopping centres
  14. You never touched an engine before but you wanna strip it down and FI it..... Sounds like it hasn't been looked after and a lot of hassle I agree just but a new one
  15. Roads were the same as normal at 2am
  16. Wonder if the do mingeabread cookies
  17. Friendly fire
  18. Only time I ever had problems being smooth was when I had a throttle controller fitted and hit a pothole mid corner :
  19. Not all insurers, privilidge for example accepted an exhaust on a zed made no difference to performance but wanted £200 extra to add it to the policy ..... They just didn't like mods I guess
  20. They did in November covered intake, plenum & uprev
  21. Good news on the milltek, my Zed has a milltek, plenum spacer, uprev, spacers, berks hfcs and £2k of ice all covered with Admiral for under £400
  22. Yep they combat the fear of every weirdo having a gun by buying more guns..... After 9/11 didn't they put armed marshalls on every plane..... so thousands of planes with no terrorists on suddenly had guns aboard.... Genius!!!
  23. Have to reclassified as 'rain damaged' now Be careful on that roof mate
×
×
  • Create New...