Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Not with you driving it
  2. I'm getting some MPSS's rears fitted tomorrow, I will then have different tyres on front and back so probably die in a fireball somewhere but nevermind.....
  3. Fingers crossed, if not then there are plenty more Zed's in the sea.... Even though I am a gooner, I'll accept your sympathy :wink: If I had known that I would have been MUCH more sympathetic x lots
  4. Might make this too have to check if it's on my weekend off
  5. Fingers crossed, if not then there are plenty more Zed's in the sea....
  6. Graham has one of these in his Zed for his old CCR singles Colin is a little bit more old school..... Strictly Glenn Miller 78's
  7. It's not far off it in a standard Zed, must be under 2k
  8. Guaranteed s*** for Dip
  9. Or the weather
  10. BBK is looking for a partner
  11. Iv'e always got plenty of steam
  12. I have lived in some fantastic places, Stockholm, Perth, Taunton, Blaydon, Broomfield.... I may not have a great view but I have everything I want
  13. I don't use 6th gear until I get to motorway speeds
  14. Happy Birthday mate Hope you got some manly boots :wink:
  15. Iv'e PMed him in the past for prices had replys then nothing, I'm of the same opinion if someone wants my money then why chase them... he a really nice guy met him in Wales
  16. Looks much better
  17. +1 with my Derv, i'm barely getting 40mpg at the moment how do you manage that David Hobbs? He's not worked out how to change out of first gear yet. :wink: Oh I know how to change out of first gear as it is USELESS
  18. I guess I could check my filter....... don't think I ever have
  19. I think he spends a lot of time in Narnia.......
  20. Try this link it shows the actual head unit and the prices look better than those eBay ones anyway..... http://incartec.co.uk/nissan/1929/1034/device/radio/Browser.aspx
  21. Will any of us be the same again........
  22. I would be worried if you need a top up after 2 months..... my 2004 on 108k doesn't drink a drop between services
  23. Sounds like the amp yes.... good luck sorting it
×
×
  • Create New...