Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. lol, however, I think you're all missing the point ... it's a review of USED 350 zeds and it is very recent ... it's in the title ... I'll make it bigger for those of you who are visually impaired :lol: USED Nissan 350Z Coupe (03 - 09) Sorry missed that
  2. You know who you are...
  3. If its any consolation I have had to cough up for 2 gigabit switches as the crappy BT router only had one gigabit connection and my place has 4 seperate connections in different rooms.... all sorted now and full bandwith in every room Just in case anyone is not aware you have to be wired to get these speeds as the wireless hardware supplied only goes up to about 40Mb
  4. Not sure what make my CF ones were are I got them 2nd hand but mine just replaced the OEM ones no bonding or anything
  5. An "An" will always be used when the following word starts with a vowel or a phonetic vowel, as "M" is pronounced "em", the use of the "an" is correct Cheers mate I thought it sounded wrong. The intricate English language Agreed it's an nightmare
  6. I watched those the other night but now there is a damn 'season break'
  7. Come on lets get you back to the lounge with the other residents
  8. Shame you never drove it more, you must have spent more on servicing than on fuel last year :sur render:
  9. Have you not seen Ian's thread on tables?
  10. I can so feel the love in this thread You should all be thanking me for trialing this new technology for you
  11. Mac Mini & PC connected to NAS drive, best thing is that way you can stream music, video anything you like. Also check out audiogalaxy, completely free and allows you to stream your music wherever you have 3G or wifi and is completely free. I have unlimited data on my iPhone5 so anywhere I have a signal I have a 350GB iPhone
  12. Been to a couple of meets at Port Solent but not been one for a while now...
  13. I like the colour coded lights and the buns but not a lot else
  14. Mine were supplied & fitted by Kaiser Motors, if anyone wants the price PM me or Sly@Kaiser :wink:
  15. Bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom.....
  16. Have a meg on me Pete
  17. I think finding someone that will clean them for me would be a better start
  18. Congrats both of you
  19. Say what you see, say what you see.....
  20. I have noticed this too a little of late, I am thinking maybe the TB needs a clean, anyone else think that would be the problem or something else?
  21. I look forward to seeing and hearing one outside Harrods in the summer :wink:
×
×
  • Create New...