Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Have to sell you a copy of my little black book
  2. Sky+ set up as I'm a bit pooped.... long drive
  3. Your Diary =
  4. +1
  5. Sorry but I can't share I was a one woman man up to 30 and have been a one woman man for the last 5 years.... In-between Most memorable moment was charming my way into a female nursing college dorm Those girls certainly leant a lot about the human body that night :wink: How on earth have I missed this thread!!!??? Human body? Who else was with you mate? :wink: I just remember waking up and there were naked nurses everywhere...
  6. Matches the Nismo gear knob quite well too
  7. Yeah there is a lot about the new series in the latest Magazine... looking forward to it
  8. I know where there is one.... Got mine from Crowders and the one it replaced
  9. Same I believe Try the traders, CS, Tarmac, Redline etc etc For under £300 you will only get a crapspeed or eBay knock off backbox More pennies required, but not too many :wink:
  10. And I think Redline do them too
  11. Thats ok his car is all rusty anyway
  12. FAQ here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/18-350z-faq/ Includes a buyers guide and lots lots more
  13. BBK loves a bit of platic bit it's usually up his (Censored)
  14. Just say no ? say no to the snow coming or say there was no snow last night when every car and road in my area way covered albeit by only about 3mm No sorry I thought the thread had merged with Drug Watch...
  15. DMS in Erith then you can pop over to mine only 10 mins away, I make a bery nice cup of tea
  16. Just say no
  17. Always got time for a Sunday roast
  18. Crap movie and Kim Cattrall is a pretty average Cougar You really need to keep your crushes to yourself, first Jodie Marsh....
  19. Can the forum sponser Kate Humble to co-ordinate Snow Watch from my flat
  20. With a blue tint in the sunshine Indeed it really does have to be seen Looked great in Wales last year for the 10 minutes the sun came out So more to drool over this year
×
×
  • Create New...