Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Free when you get to. 350 posts
  2. Sorry to hear that, hopefully you might get something from the CCTV
  3. And I'm off to the apple store tomorrow to get a phone with a keypad that works
  4. Just man up and buy both It depends if you want the one you wnt or the one you think you shuld want....
  5. I would buy the. One he used mnot the one he helped flog by lending his name to it....
  6. Why put in 79ltrs unless you were more than 400 miles from another petrol station
  7. Never put in more than 70ltrs in one go
  8. Doesn't work quite right on iPad & iPhone
  9. Meh, just says I have chosen for you, I asked my mates kids and they said cash, only exception was iTunes vouchers, I don't think Apple are going belly up just yet
  10. Result! I'm sure the M&S ones are good to go same/next day
  11. I have always thought store vouchers were a waste of time, why give someone a £20 voucher they can only spend in one place rather than a£20 note that you can spend anywhere Even more so now with all the fuss over Jessops and HMV. Apparently £6M of HMV vouchers that are not being honoured
  12. If something has come loose inside then you are going to have to open it up by the sounds of it. USB is powered so if it is shorting it will shut down. If there is a LOT of important data on there I am guessing you have it all backed up anyway...
  13. Just checked it out on my tablet and another £2 even though I have the old App not impressed
  14. Ive actually gone the other way, the old site was cack on a mobile so i used tapatalk but yhe new site is great on a mobile so not a lot of point using it really
  15. I don't want to brag but I am hung like a tesco burger :wink:
  16. I just bought some digestives from Tesco, I have thoroughly checked for any traces of horse products but I can only seabiscuit.....
  17. What is amusing me is all the vegetarians that are now sitting on their moral high horses....
  18. I actually used to work for the meat distributors for Tesco, I got sacked as I recieved an email asking for 2 tonnes of horse meat but I marked it as spam...
  19. I canter believe it will run for too much longer...
  20. If Tesco supplied KFC would it be a Kentucky Derby ?
  21. Ah yeah you need the cage... I am sure he will have some knocking about
  22. You can attach the DD unit to the actual centre console, that is how the original Bose is mounted. Most choose not too as it is a bit fiddly but it you have no choice.....
×
×
  • Create New...