Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. 880km in a Zed is a nice trip
  2. There you go - http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/65467-wales-2013-announcement-may-18th-19th-extra-rooms-added/page__hl__%2Bwales+%2B2013
  3. Search Wales 2013, as far as I know anyone is welcome but only Zed's on the drive outs
  4. I would love the SC version but as you say hard to get hold of and to be honest running it as an everyday drive would be a bit ridiculous I am just looking for the right one to come along now... Has to be Polaris White Has to be an S Has to have the black interior Has to be a Premium Luxury or Portfolio Other than that I am not fussed
  5. It would seem not but I definitely recall something last year, maybe they were in trouble and got taken over but kept the name.....
  6. Yeah our own Jag forum we could call it Jaguar Is Zoom Zoom Jay z z for short I think that one went over your head..... quite literally
  7. I am very helpful
  8. Yeah our own Jag forum we could call it Jaguar Is Zoom Zoom
  9. Nothing new there then..... I have to fight them all off with a stick anyway
  10. Didn't Clinton's go bust last summer
  11. Smiths sell a load of random overpriced tat but still seem to keep going
  12. I will liven them up on the Jaaaaaaaaag forum and don't worry I won't be going anywhere even if the Zed goes I will still be in Wales in May
  13. Go and play with your new friends and learn how to drive 3cm off the car in fronts rear bumper
  14. I can lend you 349 posts or you can have one of the 40 odd stickers I should be getting
  15. I was up in Gateshead last weekend and went to the Metro Centre, loads of empty shops, also lots of 'end of lease' closing down sales.... so even the big shopping centres are struggling let alone the high streets... A few years back it was saturday morning down the shops but not any more
  16. Ouch Good luck with the CCTV that looks your only hope
  17. I think it was mentioned earlier that they have to trade normally up until the announcement, although not exactly ethical. Many years back I bought a 3 piece suite and they tried over and over to get me to pay cash offering me £100s off but I had a young family and had to put it on my credit card. A week later they went bust, luckily got my money back via credit card being covered. I am sure to this day they knew exactly what they were doing and were told to get cash.... B@st@rds
  18. Can see this happening next time Bob visits Chris
  19. Nope plugs were changed at 99k, if the £290 includes plugs & fitting + oil etc then I doubt you will beat that...
  20. Well I won the first one, so I am open to offers :wink:
  21. No worries, perhaps a good time to say I am bidding against you on both
  22. About 20 minutes past Bluewater to Kaiser Motors, my P3 (108k) was £148 inc
×
×
  • Create New...