Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Might just be the ribbon cable to the control box...
  2. I use swiftkey tablet x on my xoom works fine for me
  3. Appologies it is HDMI in and toslink out still just one single connection to the amp though
  4. Dont forget if you have a smart tv you can feed all the hdmi imputs into that and then a single hdmi into your amp a lot less messy I used to have PS3, Xbox, SkyHD, Mac & PC all running through my Samsung TV and then one single HDMI to the Amp, I did use a toslink but found there was slight lag between picture & sound You dont need loads of inputs on the amp then you have to keep switching between inputs, its easy everything goes to TV then TV outputs whatever is playing through it to amp, no switching inputs, whatever you are watching you are hearing
  5. Most amps have hdmi now so thats easier, everything feeds into the amp then the amp has a pass thru to the tv, some more expensive amps even have added features to improve picture output to HD tvs I used to use optical cables but why have hdmi & optical, I also have some very expensive RCA cables but I can't really tell much difference between any of the 3
  6. I got the airport express because I didn't want to change my non streaming amp so is perfect for me
  7. Power + no sound is almost certainly the power to amp output have a look through the guide again, you need the amp power out to wake the amp up or you get no sound
  8. Good thing about airport is that you dont need an amp that streams, bit pointless if you get an amp you can stream to AND an airport express....
  9. Fixed that for you
  10. Ha ha that pic may have been before the egg Cheers though No worries eggcellent work
  11. Calm down dear it's only an internet forum
  12. I don't do over 80 on the motorway or speed in 30, 40 areas no point these days. I get more of a buzz doing 50 round country lanes than doing 100 on a motorway....
  13. Glad to see you finally finished that Easter Egg Ian Very shiney as always
  14. Oh dear sounds like she was perilously close to an accident of her own * * this forum does not promote domestic violence, just jokes about it
  15. I knew you would like it, I would show you my pejazzle but family forum and all that
  16. I love a good documentary but I am getting sick of these 'journeys' that celebs take examining someones life and times...
  17. Thats shhhhh shhhh shhhhh shhhhh shhhh Really bad
  18. You need the Z badges to go with them imo
  19. Were those taken in France Mr G
  20. :lol:
  21. If you can't park you shouldn't drive
  22. http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/167-kaizer-motor-company/
×
×
  • Create New...