Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. As said nothing wrong with a high miler if it's been looked after.... there are apparently some quite decent examples with 110k or more on the clock...
  2. Looks like the lip that RT is offering too, I agree on google I might just start asking all my questions on here
  3. Pretty much any DD, if you get a GT with the Bose then best to get one with 3 pre outs, F,R & Sub but this isn't essential just preference. Then just find one you like the look of and that has all the functions you want... Pioneer Alpine Jvc Kenwood Any 'decent' make
  4. Yes it is not very nice
  5. Sometimes it is a little too hot or a little too cold
  6. You go to settings / general / keyboard / add new shortcut then you can add a phrase so say "" (without speech marks) and shortcut lol Then when you type lol you will get auto-corrected But you will get this on texts and whenever you type basically.... I have just memorised every single smiley on the list so I can type them in whenever I want
  7. Aren't spacers dangerous for the wheel chassis in the long run?! I was told this by one mechanic(no names here,but you probably guess Dave who I'm talking about).. Think the only purpose of spacers is the styling ,nothing else... I think as long as you don't go crazy, I have had spacers 20/25mm on my Zed for almost all of the 40k I have done in it, yes they are for styling but they don't ruin the handling of the car in any way
  8. Anything that pushes the wheels out beyond the arch will just look silly I think.... I have 25mm on the rear and 30mm wouldn't look out of place I reckon....
  9. Beats watching snow though Better not look at this
  10. Indeed, if something is worth doing it is worth doing properly, if it is not worth doing then feck it don't bother!
  11. Looks much better with black below, mine is CF
  12. My Zed is always turned up to 11
  13. I hope there isn't a Goldmember moment coming
  14. Lots of choices, check out Zmans subforum and also CS website Lots of members use ebc yellowstuff or ferrodo DS2500
  15. It doesn't take long to memorise the main ones, I type all of them in
  16. I don't know I hardly ever use them.... Azure smiley FTW
  17. I have the same one you can hardly notice it unless you know it is there
  18. In that case....
  19. Know. /end fred Fixed that for you
  20. Cheaper -
×
×
  • Create New...