Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Didn't feel like cleaning it after the Southampton game then Nice job
  2. At most shopping centres at some time or other...
  3. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck....
  4. You could probably retro fit one of these
  5. Milltek + Berks is nice and quiet for a long drive, no drone whatsoever but nice and meaty when you are on the loud pedal
  6. I never have any problem finding the hole
  7. Time for the RCA splice routine
  8. GLWTS quite often see people on here looking for that under strut sub enclosure, it shouldn't hang around
  9. Can't see the point really as where it is you wouldn't even see it in the dark
  10. You can buy mine for lets say £1k + the Nismo dials He can afford it I know £800 to anyone else
  11. These guy wants to know....
  12. Just to echo Will's comments I also want to say thanks to Colin for all the effort he puts in not just organising Events and meets but also tidying up the forum after the likes of me and some others make a mess of it So raise a glass to one of the more serious lot who keep us fools in our place
  13. Yes it will more lol. Have you tried it? (pulls up chair)
  14. Not a strange world really, just some strange people in it...
  15. You can buy mine for lets say £1k + the Nismo dials
  16. Why so Dry? It was another double post had a few yesterday.... I have changed it so it doesn't bring your thread misery
  17. They better not look better than mine I will have to give mine a refurb
  18. Yep about time too, my sister has been worrying loads about her assessment even though she has MS as so many people have been trying to fake the symptoms.... About time the system got tough, if you have a genuine need you shouldn't have to worry. I used to live next door to a guy who hadn't working in years due to a bad back, didn't stop him doing feck all and when I came home from a hard days work in the summer to see him in his deck chair drinking cold beers saying "been a scorcher today" it was as much as I could do to stop myself from ramming the fosters can up his fat useless lazy @rse
  19. Pot & Kettle springs to mind HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLIN
×
×
  • Create New...