Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Go for it, many laughed at me for getting a flat sub with no box but those thaf have heard it laugh no more
  2. Yep I think both those comments merit one, but you might have a chance to redeem yourself Ok point taken.... I would only go for the GT86 if I wasn't getting a Jag
  3. Should knock a few k off used ones, good news for those in the market for one, not so good for those looking to sell I think I would still go for a GT86
  4. Don't read 'The Wasp Factory' by Iain Banks
  5. Ed isn't in this one me old china
  6. It never ends......
  7. Sorry I only have this outfit
  8. One of the 50 shades of grey....
  9. We should all go camping instead
  10. My pants always last more than 24 hours
  11. I heard you guys are sharing I just hope I am not next door
  12. Try here http://incartec.co.uk/Manufacturer/Model/Brand/Device/Radio/Browser.aspx
  13. ok sorry what happens in Wales stays in Wales
  14. You do? Sharing is fun! I gave you copies as part of the deal
  15. I have some naked pics taken in my Zed
  16. These guys did a spray job for me, they also do wrapping... Also you can pop round mine for a cuppa as I live round the corner
  17. I find it entertaining enough
×
×
  • Create New...