Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Yep much prefer the more progressive brakes in the Zed although at one point in Wales I nearly rear ended Straun Braking.... Braking quite firmly.... HOLY $HIT.......
  2. Cheers guys.... No rest for the wicked, working tonight
  3. I think that is just how they are... personally I like them this way, so when you are cruising around you don't end up bouncing around but when you push it a bit they firm up.... The brakes on my Leon are total opposite, they are either off or on
  4. I wonder how he got that
  5. I have got exclusive pics of Bob's birthday Tea....
  6. Meany hey - that means all of me Half of you is worth more than all of some
  7. I could wear my burthday suit Yep Zed stripping going to start very soon Thanks everybody
  8. Happy Birthday Ginger Ninja
  9. I think next year there should be an area for non Zed cars and they should be allowed on the drives
  10. Glad you are keeping the Zed fella, unfortunately for me it was a final hurrah I'm sure someone a lot more technical than me will be along soon with some pointers
  11. Certainly a bit marmite, especially the polished dustbin lid rims
  12. Surely you meant lack of oil in his zed
  13. :lol: I'll let Jayne know Jayne's Mum will be well chuffed, Jayne maybe not so much
  14. I'm off to St Ives end of June, hopefully the weather will be just as good as you are enjoying
  15. Octet is an expert on Supercharged Zed's and oil consumption
  16. Unless she is Spanish and mentions a Pajero
  17. Damn I was gonna ask if you wanted to a Two Ronnies tribute act
  18. I too would only pull away in 2nd if it was icy... sure fire way to shag your clutch especially on a Zed
  19. How about a show on the Saturday night... 350z.co.uk's got Talent The Z Factor
  20. +1 Pete Can I choose the pictures
  21. No response would have been a clue...
×
×
  • Create New...