I believe it is only some revup DE Zeds that have been identified to 'use oil' but I can't speak from experience, my DE Zed has never used a drop between services in over 40k
Haha
It has 440watt Bowers & Wilkins set up voted best in car system by what car
I haven't thought about Mods........ much
Wood trim is coming out and getting wrapped piano black
Spires exhaust with quad tips
XFR rear diffuser
The exhaust sounds ok for a soot chucker
http://youtu.be/JNB5Xf10s1U
Cheers mate
Unfortunately the 370 has never done it for me.... although the new blue looks lovely...
I'm sure you will enjoy whatever you get just as much as your chilli... I am hoping I won't be socially shunned at the meets, well no more than normal anyway
Sounds great, this was by far my favourite mod on my Zed by some distance, yeah you kind of get used to it but just sit in another Zed for a minute and you realise how much nicer yours is