Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I concur. I concured plenty of them Sent from the golf club...
  2. Maybe we will find out next year Sent from the golf club...
  3. Miracles do happen, but looking unlikely Sent from the golf club...
  4. He does look a bit like golum in that pic..... My precious, one ring to rule them, oh hang on let me just give it a polish Sent from the golf club...
  5. He was trying to be a smurf, just got the wrong colour towel Sent from the golf club...
  6. Is it one of the new eco hybrid Zeds? Sent from the golf club...
  7. He has always looked good to be fair Sent from the golf club...
  8. Unlike you Sorry, you cross the ball and I will put it in the net Sent from the golf club...
  9. I thought he looked like this - Sent from the golf club...
  10. Happy Birthday Ian As it's your birthday I think someone should be buffing you Sent from the golf club...
  11. Nothing wrong with Essex girls Sent from the golf club...
  12. Yeah no problem, just means it will hold the charge longer Sent from the golf club...
  13. Maybe you guys are just too gentle.... Sent from the golf club...
  14. Indeed, you would think... Sent from the golf club...
  15. growler is a great name !! I could say to the girl ive shown you my growler,,,, your turn easy as tht Will have to try that one.... got a nice big red growler on the front of mine Sent from the golf club...
  16. Man after my own heart Sent from the golf club...
  17. Beer & Girls what's not to love Sent from the golf club... He's virtually tea total - but doesn't drink tea either...... now wonder who that reminds me of ??? Oh dear, if he is anything like me then you should be VERY worried.... Me? Here In a student-nurses hall of residence? At three o'clock in the morning? With my reputation? Has no-one thought of the consequences? Oh well. Sent from the golf club...
  18. Cool it will now sound like it looks Sent from the golf club...
  19. Yeah that would be my worry, I mean car models have a refresh maybe every 6 years or so, phones change much much quicker, who says these will be compatible with ios8 let alone ios11! Sent from the golf club...
  20. Damn that SMD!! that'll teach me to read all the thread before posting Im still not editing it though Yours was a better quote with the video attached.... Still a though Sent from the golf club...
  21. Just an observation Papa but should prize 3 & 4 not both be a bumper of your choice 350/370 ? Just be sods law that both winners are 350s or both 370s.... Fantastic prizes though I must say Sent from the golf club...
  22. Might be fun if we grab each others Sent from the golf club... If your paying Dave I always pay Steve, usually just the pain of waving you goodbye, a little cry and then I man up Sent from the golf club...
  23. Might be fun if we grab each others Sent from the golf club...
  24. I'll be doing the same Let's hope we both win, then the charity wins twice I will get my tickets in Wales, kind of find the posting of who has bought what a little bit off, but at thecend of the day if the charity benefits who cares Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...