Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Yeah he actually played it instead of a different song that he was worried about... At the end of the day can you be historically racist by playing a song? Sent from the golf club...
  2. Just dropped of Darren who managed to drive a Zed to Wales and come home without it As usual the boys (Graham/Colin/Will/Darren) did us proud and the support team were brilliant too! Had a little bit of a blast on the way up and I can honestly say I don't miss my Zed Sorry to say there is no chance of getting rid of me though as I have made some great friendships that go far deeper than the cars we drive Sent from the golf club...
  3. Nice luggage Bob Anyone who visited the farm at Wales last year will get this... Best parking award for the weekend Show & Shine..... NOT Sent from the golf club...
  4. Nice luggage Bob Anyone who visited the farm at Wales last year will get this... Best parking award for the weekend Show & Shine..... NOT Sent from the golf club...
  5. I'm sitting next to 2 mods..... Sent from the golf club...
  6. Weirdly I found this on 15mm spacers with Rays, I took them straight back off as I had the same probs that zabba did. Using 25mm spacers with stupid big wheels like I do now it handles better that it ever used to, whats that all about? The wheels now fit OVER the tram lines Sent from the golf club...
  7. Is pirate bay proxy legit Sent from the golf club...
  8. you can stream it across to the rest of us My upload speeds are nothing to boast about, as you well know Sent from the golf club...
  9. was about to mention the size of it good luck maybe you can play it after Wales Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk It's nearly done
  10. Just downloading Wolfenstein for PC 43gb
  11. My vegetarian choice would be Natalie Portman
  12. Unfortunately the old girl isn't looking her best, needs some tlc front & rear but just not had time to sort it out Also was supposed to pick up some new seats at the weekend but didn't get the chance
  13. Finished work after a manic few weeks Looking forward to some weekend wafting Sent from the golf club...
  14. And they are straight Sent from the golf club...
  15. Look much nicer Papa G you now have best of both worlds, sound and looks of an Arc and tips like your old Miltek Sent from the golf club...
  16. Do we have to give out choices of pud? If so 1 ice cream selection and blackberry tart Sent from the golf club...
  17. I prefer forza to GranTurismo I prefer the Xbox remote, there are more reasons, but on paper the Xbox is better suited to my requirements. Can understand all that, for me I just want a proper gaming machine not an ugly black box that you talk to and wave your hands about to switch to Downton Abbey Always good to have a choice, I love Forza too and that would have prompted me to get one but not quite... I'm no fanboy, still have my 360 Sent from the golf club...
  18. I would rather have the better console than the one that has the better game (at the moment) My mate didn't take my advice and got an xBone last week, already gone back as was faulty :lol; Sent from the golf club...
  19. No black rose skid marks in my undercrackers Mind you if the Jag takes off like that then I think you all need to beware
  20. Let's hope Will & Andy don't colour match their underwear with their Zeds
×
×
  • Create New...