Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. P1SS OFF........
  2. Dont look much different from stock TBH.....
  3. What about these bad boys then?? coming to a car near you very soon......
  4. This really rattles my cage, 26k equates to 35k gross payment. Where did they get this figure from stating that the "average" wage is 35k from. My mrs would be far better off on benefits that working a 60 hour week for substantially less than what these scabs get for sitting idle all day long. But as buster said, working folk don't get anything when they are in genuine need. I could post forever about this but it wouldn't be pleasant. Maybe we would be better off selling the big issue and claiming housing benefits because we have a job selling the big issue and come for the eastern block and not speaka da language.
  5. Photographer assassin.
  6. You lucky sod, and there was me working on a fuel site in Thurrock in the pi55ing rain. Should have tried harder at school."....
  7. Recon you have a flat spot on the tyre.
  8. vous savez ce que je voulais dire, Jim, pas besoin d'être un âne futé. dit en plaisantant selon les règles Miltek et l'amour de Brokeback Mountain.
  9. Shower cap Bonnet de douche Paul, Bonnet de douche
  10. Mine did that, then I learned control. Problem gone.
  11. I thought Bluetooth language was a binary code
  12. yeah I know Gotta promote a great car, silver or not plus he could get it wrapped......
  13. Androids are better , but try....... ebay
  14. Zugara

    Nissan Idol entry

    done
  15. PM doogyrev.....he has a one for sale
  16. You need to get it outta the bag and get her up! I used to fly mine in high winds only, sure did get a real buzz doing that. Flew it loads of times in the rain, wow, what a feeling, soaking wet but sweating like a horse. What size do you have?
  17. Any traction kite flyers here? Looking to get back into traction kite flying again. Used to have a flexifoil blade 4.9m kite, and was wondering if there are any equal kites too the flexifoils. I wont be using it for traction, just used for recreational flying and some "air" I did own another 2.5m foil made by some one in china and the flying experience was just shat compared to the blade.
  18. Any traction kite flyers here? Looking to get back into traction kite flying again. Used to have a flexifoil blade 4.9m kite, and was wondering if there are any equal kites too the flexifoils. I wont be using it for traction, just used for recreational flying and some "air" I did own another 2.5m foil made by some one in china and the flying experience was just shat compared to the blade.
  19. Why bother wondering. just enjoy the new car....
  20. Why bother wondering. just enjoy the new car....
×
×
  • Create New...