Ask them to ping your modem.
If you have the superhub you may well find the wireless side fails, mine did and I got sent a new one.
Also try a factory reset on the router, sometimes it helps.
If all fails, I have a net gear router that you can buy for a small fee, it has only had about 3 hours use from new, then I got my super hub and was no longer needed.
It's a netgear which does 5 ghz wireless too. It's the N600 type.
Is it an electrical smell, oily smell, cat smell, rubbery smell? Tbh, I get it on mine, but that's after she's had a good thrashing. Mine smells rubbery, but eh, it don't go up in flames, and goes like snot off a stick.
Try telling that to F1 teams and Airline operators
I have been toying with the idea of getting mine filled too after i noticed my tyre pressure's increased 4psi after a run in the car!
Was only
Try ecu reset, if it's a heated sensor it will be one that is pre cat. Check under the car and make sure the plugs for the post cats are well connected too.
That's what my dad recons it is. Its clear and cold and the engine was fairly warm so he didn't think it was coolant or anything. Guess il just keep an eye on it
Didyou have your AC on? move the car forward and turn the engine on, there is a wee condensate pipe that allows water to be drained from the matrix. You can see it dripping whith the bonnet open.
Does it smell, or just like water? No need to keep an eye on it, the atmosphere is saturated atm, so expect this to happen in these weather conditions, its the AC doiongits job correctly.