Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. Do I get my money back now for no win
  2. Take a picture of the wheels prior to having them/anyone touch them, tell them that you have photos and show them, let them do the work, then compare wheels with previously take photos. I had an alloy damaged by some muppet in my local tyre centre, but just as luck would have it, I had photos of the wheels taken the day before because i had got then all nice and clean and they were very shiney and i was proud of myself, any back on track, I showed the muppet the photos, with no damage to my alloys, and they were annoyed, but paid out to get the damage repaired. It happens alot but thats a problem we all have to face at some stage...
  3. for the mesh
  4. Good luck. Your gonna need it.
  5. self cut ones from halfrauds
  6. oh, could we have spell check and predictive text too?
  7. welcome chris, there's plenty of good info here and as already mentioned, post 07, plenty of mods you can do if thats your cuppa
  8. i get same in mine, comes and goes, you can always take the light units off and put them in your airing cupboard to dry out, but i would think it will return, if you have extended warranty, it wont be covered either.
  9. 2 peas in the same pod eh dave?
  10. Probably stolen, w$@ker
  11. Tis was a good meet chaps, all I need now is the following. Apple iPhone, Miltek exhaust,and Berks. Then I too can be another, yes another, member of the swelling, un-elite miltek club I dont mind being an outsider, its fun looking in on the Miltek club, you know you all want an HKS replica cos it just sounds so much better than the expensive stock milteks. You lot can take the weewee all you like, but you will all eventually convert to something a tad louder then the hush hush miltek. Go on you know you want too........ Anyway, I have something I am looking at getting, but at the moment mums the word and i will not reveal any details As a thought, are there more milteks than HKS's Hmmmmmmm, YEP So I am actually in the elite club to which you lot should be honoured to be in my company Graham, have you ordered your throttle controller yet
  12. viewtopic.php?f=62&t=41559
  13. You can reset the ecu for free with the guide on here.
  14. you should have got the sony xperia, and ditch the rotton apple. yeah, i wish i had had scampie too, but i hate fruites da mere. Which actually translates to. sh1t out of the sea......
  15. good to have a mini meet guys, great company,great laugh. See you all sometime sooon.
  16. i have hks replica, which has been likened to an elephant farting through a tuba, by some member on here however do a search on "getting this baby" and you can see what it looks like. others dont like the tone, others do, marmite kinda thing. I love the sound it makes and looks bad ass with the bumper tucked. listened to SpursmadDave miltek with high flow cats(berks) which sounded nice, but a tad quiet for me TBH, but that is just my opinion.
  17. I will be alone too
  18. Just put voltage across the horn terminals to see if it makes a noise. If it does then work back from there. simples......
  19. NO Comment. Your deserting us........... Out of the three It would be 1. Porch 2.370 3.Hairdressers car
  20. I got one too, AND I know who sent them as well Not fitted mine yet Jim yours looks good, I was actually gonna stick mine on my stubby
  21. +1 Have a smooth bum, like me looks so much better
  22. 500k for a Lancia.........OK then
  23. Not keen on the front wheel arch's.
  24. Start button, In the search programs area type CHKDSK to do a scan disk. May throw up something http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/usin ... may13.mspx
×
×
  • Create New...