Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. S20004U. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. http://www.370z-uk.net/forum/viewtopic. ... 17&start=0 Hello BTW. Happy hunting.
  2. WOW, shockingly sh1t. Like the way the guy is chuckling to himself
  3. All you need to know. http://www.millerwelds.com/resources/te ... /TIG_tips/
  4. You will see Zugara coming a mile off That was my plan...... Least I will never get lost in a crowd AND??????
  5. You will see Zugara coming a mile off That was my plan...... Least I will never get lost in a crowd
  6. These have just arrived for a select few and bespoke design...... With permission from Stew to use the Name of the forum. Expect these to be seen out and about... Came in black blue red and orange. In black.....
  7. LMAO....thats just sooooooooooooooooooooooooo fricking funny...
  8. Mine has gone up from £279 to £785.........WTF is going on
  9. Cheers mate..... will try that, although I have tucked the offending rubber flap behind the door seal which seems to have solved the problem.
  10. Maybe switch is fooked? Have you checked it with a multimeter?
  11. Happy birthday from me too.
  12. yes......
  13. Yeah, what about me..... Happy its getting sorted, .......now, where did I leave my head torch........
  14. Do one pair at a time and check the brake fluid level otherwise it will spill over. You may need a syringe to suck out any access. ALWAYS chock wheels. When doing the back, leave in gear and chock the other rear and fronts, safety is paramount, should take you about 1.5 hrs. Pump pedal when one pair is done. Good luck
  15. I love mysuns too
  16. Hmmmm, rings a bell, cheers graham. Will PM Will.....
  17. You do realise you have a Nissan don't you?????? I actually like estelles! DATSUN innit......
  18. Go on........you know you cant resist.....
  19. Cheers Alex...... I will PM you my VIN tonight.....Thats a tough pill to swallow Are they renound for leaking just at the end of the seal where there is a little flap of rubber, which I assume gets pinched on the door card?
  20. May cause a dent......
  21. Yes....take them off.
  22. Roof leaking via roof seal, anyone got one spare? Alex? Anyone going to USA who could get one for me? http://www.courtesyparts.com/350z-parts ... 6_848.html Part is 76860Q 350Z GLASS RUN-BODY SIDE,FRONT that I need. Or any other solutions welcome....
  23. Roslaire mate. No worries, I am usually in Ireland about every 3 months, usually stay at the Townhouse in Dublin. Work around the Docks at the fuel terminals.
  24. Done plenty of times on here mate, use some solvent cleaner and a paint brush to clean it, dont move the valve plate tho Searchy is your friend
×
×
  • Create New...