Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. I think you can only make a claim if......the pothole has been previously reported and marked for repairs. http://www.potholes.co.uk/claims/step_by_step_guide may help you.
  2. That sounds darn right dodgy lol. Hope you get the problem sorted, zugara comes to save the day again we will have to get you a superhero costume Ok I will see you there at 7....I wont be in my car, but a van Will, I thought it read dodgy when i posted it........a costume eh??????
  3. thanks i actually live in hartlepool i could easily pop to the hilcarter let me know when is convenient i starting to think its warped discs as the car does have a very slight shudder under breaking Tuesday evening carpark behind the hotel at 7pm??
  4. PM Buster
  5. Seems like you are having a theme there dave........miltek's Berks...... What next?
  6. I am in Hartlepool next week, working at sealsands, and Vopak fuel terminals, staying at the Hillcarter hotel, I can always have a look for you one evening if you like?
  7. MadMax come to mind.......
  8. Looks good, but I just use black boot polish and get the same results.....
  9. Clicky rear axle, easy fix, or rear drop links. Clicky axle easy repair, about 2 hours work, talking first hand as I have helped another member get his repaired. Cost £25 for special grease. Drop links. Flood them with spray grease for a quick easy fix. Where are you based?
  10. Hi Welcome. I have a roadster and dont suffer with excessive road noise at all, I can hold a normal conversation at 80 leptons no problems.
  11. Miltek HKS Nismo Cost is your biggest factor. viewtopic.php?f=62&t=50158
  12. Battery needs changing i would suspect. Have you checked the voltage before trying to start her up? Or the key fob battery is on its way and you are not getting the immobiliser signal correctly. Thats my 2p worth.
  13. RIP......
  14. I would suggest that the mis-fire(pinking?) is to blame, not the other way round....
  15. Battery dead in key fob.
  16. Zugara

    Standard Intake

  17. Tis what I use on mine, never had issues with it getting on clothes.
  18. Tony your time will come.....took me 6 months and loads of travel too. Happy to check any out for you in the area, I am in fareham.
  19. Boot polish.....
  20. Dave, Gutted mate, glad you are ok thats the main thing. Still your shirts all spanky and new.
  21. Barhumbug........
×
×
  • Create New...