Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. Strip down the window motor and clean the comm. If the motor is the problem that is.
  2. Common problem Answer.........A
  3. Just a question though..... DO these warning levels ever get lifted? Are they like, erm, penalty points on your licence, 5 year duration I would like mine lifted, I think I have been a "good" boy for long enough now
  4. OK Ok....... zed 298 VW Bug 130 Strimmer 2.5 Petrol lawn mower 3 Radio controlled helicopter 2.8 Radio controlled Tmaxx truck 3 My mums Murciélago LP640 : 640 Bhp I win......
  5. Gosh, you must have been bored....... congratulations though
  6. If you stopped using the public roads as your personal race track, you wouldn't be asking your question. No sympathy, and hope it costs you loads of money.
  7. Any Mac owners.......found my Mac book Pro getting fricking hot, found a nice little app called SMC Fan control, that lets you increase fan speed. My temp was up at 75 deg C With SMC running fan at MAX speed temp is now 50 Deg C. http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/23049/smcfancontrol Enjoy...
  8. Oh, 4 zorsts......ner ner ner.....Show off....
  9. did you take pictures for the dealer to have a look at?
  10. At least one sensible answer......Thanks chris
  11. When the traction control is turned off what is the resulting effect? IE.... Is a different map loaded Is the timing advanced/retarded what sensors are adjusted.... Questions along those lines.
  12. Tell her to wear them back-to-front
  13. She is a thirsty beast.
  14. Ok glad you have got a solution. Keep us posted. Maybe next time I am up here then, pop out for a pint.
  15. Is she a runner????
  16. Plenty of 350 owners, are you being selective......
  17. see you then.....
  18. welcome. Nice looking motor , cold there....
  19. General "feelings" can cost you money.... Do some internet searching where you can find comparisons. Dont be a lemming and follow the advice of likes and dislikes of tyre brands. I like marmite and Jam, do you? Get my drift. £230 ish for bridgestones or £130ish for a budget range which will last nearly as long. Falkens seem to be a choice of many who obtain some 10K from a set. I am no tyre expert but you can easily be swayed into other peoples likes and dislikes, at the end of the day its your money and your choice. Internet searching is an eye opener. I have bridgestones and have never had any issues with them.
  20. window reset.... viewtopic.php?f=35&t=141&start=0
  21. Your combo is the best solution. Wider than 25mm will push your wheeled passed the wheel arch.
  22. Hks hks hks hks... glad you are enjoying the new improved noise. However......hks hks.
×
×
  • Create New...