Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. Police, they aren't interested. Been having Drifters around where I live for the last 18 months or so, 2am in the mornings, 6/7 skylines racing around a roundabout. Call the cops every time, reply is usually, We will send a car out when we can. So you aint got any chance with noisy neighbours..
  2. didn't think there were any fibers in a cat. I would have said its the exhaust wadding in the baffles blown out, or starting too. If your exhaust smells like rotten eggs, your cats failed.
  3. We had exact same problem some years ago in another house, moved out after 6 months, just hated being in my home with the noise pollution from next door. I could even hear him having a pee in his downstairs toilet.....Nice. Had a chat to the guy, about the thin walls etc, all very nicely done, next thing, volume on TV is RIGHT up. At that time I had a Marshall amp for a bass guitar 200watts output, Plumbed it into stereo and blasted Aerosmith through the adjoining wall over a weekend when we went away. That sorted it out...... but it was never the same, always listening out for noise next door, I was never at ease living there after that. Good luck, but it will eventually drive you outta your home unless you are very very easy going, but, somehow I don't think you are.
  4. West Sussex.....
  5. Yep, upgraded to Lion.... mine is Mac Book Pro as well..... Adobe CS5 won't run, needs some Java runtime script, which it has but can't see it. As for office etc, mine runs just fine and dandy, although i did read the comments about it not working. Took over 4 hours to download, as I believe Apple have "throttled" their servers. So, apart from CS5, everything else works as It did before. I say go for it, you can always revert back if it causes you issues.
  6. That is shat But. I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves.....etc.... Whale Oil Beef Hooked Said in an Irish tone......
  7. Just need the Megs DA polisher now...
  8. i would be inclined to use soapy water, i suppose
  9. your satnav
  10. Shoe horn in a BMW I drive knob
  11. Remove it and use the hole as an ash tray.
  12. secret eject button, says in the manual
  13. drill a hole in it and get an "easy out". that will do it. http://www.toolprice.com/category/screwextractors/
  14. Zugara

    Parts needed please

  15. Easy to get the plugs in the wrong way round. Make sure they are securely fitted to each other in the correct orientation. Think Doogyrev had issues when he plugged it in incorrectly.
  16. I didnt realise RX8's hand ANY torque......
  17. Take them off then and see.......
  18. A bargin for someone http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/nissan-350z-lower ... 500wt_1156
  19. Ohhhhh errrrrrrr....
  20. You could always get the code, then do the ecu reset.... Noise could be the thrust bearing, a know noise maker... Chugging, spark plug loose/.....what service did you have? Have you opened bonnet and had a look to see if anything is obviously wrong. Oil cap left off? clutching here really mate
  21. sell, sell, sell
  22. take it back to the dealer who serviced it
  23. Where in Hants do you reside?
  24. Congrats to you both...... Best I find a new best friend.......GRAHAM.......
  25. For sale are 2 Pre-Cat O2 sensors. Had 23k miles through them. Bought pair from a trader on here thinking that it would solve my Pinking problem. Unfortunately for me, It didnt, so these are in GWO. You can see in photos, The mounting clip on one of the plugs has broken away. However this does not effect the actual working connections of the sensor, just means that you would need to secure using a cable tie to the mounting bracket. `these are off an 07/07 uk 350. Looking for £70.00 +£7.95 P&P. If Paypal payment, please send as "GIFT". Dont forget I also have a Throttle controller for sale. viewtopic.php?f=32&t=51356
×
×
  • Create New...