Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. tiz a good drop of stuff for a quick wipe over...
  2. Cheeky...
  3. I have one I think.... PM me your addy, will pop it in the post
  4. try some molyslip, it may help.
  5. Cat The belt maybe tight, but it could be slipping, I would say deffo one of the belts is loose.
  6. yes indeed...
  7. I run on 95 with no know issues, but Stew is right, hand book says 98.
  8. Needs must gents Not driven the car for 2 weeks now, been sat on the drive, so I might as well buy a shed and save some money. I would rather have a shed atm that is cheap to run etc. Funds are tight and the car is a big drain on them, especially sitting there idle. After getting my NIP letter, 3 points for hindhead tunnel, I now know my insurance will go through the roof Oh well, once my finances are better sorted, who knows........
  9. Mine will be for sale soon.£425, collection.PM if your interested. Selling the car, so getting the goodies off. How comes you selling bud? TBH, I don't drive it during the week, and at weekends we are usually out in my wifes beetle, just seems a waste of money sat on my works car park. I really could do with a shed atm. plus the rising costs of living etc is really stretching us to the limit, and i refuse to be a slave to a car.
  10. think you will find the cats are the issue, have they still got the heat shields on them?
  11. Mine will be for sale soon.£425, collection.PM if your interested. Selling the car, so getting the goodies off.
  12. Fire........
  13. Zugara

    Rusty Stonechip

    I think you will find, as with all car manufactures,corrosion warranty is ONLY valid, if, the corrosion starts from behind the paint work. As its a stone chip, it wouldn't be covered because the corrosion has started from the outside of the paint work.
  14. Bollox, real bullets and a mass grave Hope this tw4t looses his job....... http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... &ATTR=News No doubt, once they get their convictions, Hmmm, 20 hours community service and £80 fine, they will be bleating about their human rights.
  15. Put ALL involved on a banana boat and set them out to sea, once in international waters, use the boat as a "drone" and blow the fookers to high heaven. OR. Shoot them where they loot and riot. NO MERCY...
  16. Maybe so, but this insurance company don't give a damm, I am with them also, if its NON-standard, its a performance gain. They wanted an extra £450 for my HKS zorst. Yeah right, see ya.
  17. Cant say I did TBH, was looking out for a club sticker, then I saw your tommy badge....
  18. Sold sorry
  19. Very minimal, usually have radio on at level 3 to 4 with roof up doing 70mph ish. Can be noisy if required or quiet when needed.
  20. I saw you leaving B&Q carpark on Wednesday. I was stood looking at you by pet smart...
  21. same as mine.... pay cheap, paid once....and it was custom fitted for me free of charge, here. http://www.topgear.co.uk/acatalog/Nissa ... _Gear.html
  22. I must have accrued 6 points then I thought that the average speed cameras were in operation only when there were speed restrictions in force
  23. Sounds like the same problem as GLRNET is having.....PM him
  24. In stock, good to go.......
  25. you have an air lock
×
×
  • Create New...