Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. Eh ok You flying into Cork or Shannon? (Or Dublin) Could meetup for a few pints of the black stuff Flying into Dublin Monday Morning, Staying at the Victoria Hotel in Galway on Monday night then driving down to Cork till thursday, Ferry back to Pembroke Friday.
  2. but I am in Cork and Galway next week, on work time though....
  3. Zugara

    Got One!!!!

    Well done, but you might halve the resale value if you call it Mel B. Really you should be calling it Grace........Grace Jones. Soooooooooo much more class than Mel B.....(talentless wonder)
  4. Just look at it.....
  5. Flying penis!??!?!? Dude go to the doctors NOW! You have both an urgent and disturbing medical issue if thats what your steak and kidney dangler looks like! I thought of a new strapline for Skoda ad's but I doubt they'd run with it "Skoda - Because your too cheap to by a VW" At the end of the day,........its still a Skoda aaaaaaaa aaaaaa
  6. I just use the oldschool tape deck with the lead lol. I like my cd player as I have got alot of albums which are on cd which i just leave in the car. Fair enough...
  7. I could NEVER be seen in a skoda.....No matter what, I would rather walk than have the shame of sitting in one of those. Sorry guys/gals, the "flying penis" badge just doesn't cry out QUALITY.......
  8. Just do the ipod hack.......problem solved
  9. +1 You "feel" his pain.......I have felt it......
  10. I think thats what ive got then, so will need to do the window test to see what side. Can you ever get this type of problem on the front? Also, where is this hole? I've not checked mine so think its worth a go - secondly - what specific oil? Gear oil I presume.... Cant comment mate, I dont know.
  11. Squirt, Ohhh I love that word , oil into the fill hole until oil starts to pour out of that hole, then its at the correct level.
  12. Zugara

    Relay issue?

    You have a short or broken wire somewhere....
  13. CRD????? Think its Clicky rear axle matey.... Do you get it when you pull away fast? Assume you have correct oil level in your diff?
  14. You are crap in bed? Your mother is better than you? In fact, your dad was even better than your mother who is actually better than you
  15. Either, You have ALL the symptoms of Click rear axle A. clicky rear axle as already stated. B. Rear/front drop links. C. brake pads "clacking" in the callipers, but only non oem ones. D. Door rubbers/door stops need greasing. E. Good luck...
  16. Yes they are handed.
  17. Open the bonnet.....
  18. DIY....If the tech is "worried" dont take it there FFS. I and Doodyrev have fitted 4 cat-back exhausts in our ownership of our zeds and its a piece of cake, 2 bolts hold the back box on and a couple of rubber hangers which are a pig to get back on, apart from that EASY...... Bring it to us, we will do it for a few sheets. PS its not a gasket as such, its an O ring gasket.
  19. Dude, take it to a garage
  20. Just found this FYI... Traction Control System (TCS) and available Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) work in conjunction with the 350Z’s braking system. TCS uses the ABS wheel speed sensors to detect if the rear wheels are accelerating faster than the front wheels. If so, torque is reduced to the drive wheels by altering the fuel injector pulse and controlling the Electronic Throttle Control motor. Working hand-in-hand with the ABS and the TCS, VDC can reduce engine torque or apply individual brakes as necessary to help stabilize the car under severe cornering situations or adverse weather conditions.
  21. Thats just the weave I will tell the missus about you comment though, don't fancy your luck when we are in PS next Is that because you will be there? Me and the mrs are thick as thieves Thought I had seen you on http://www.swingersuk.com ... YEP, and your point being.......
  22. Chaps, Let me clear the issue of caning the car, thrashing the car etc ,once and for all. A. I dont do any of the above on a regular basis. In fact its only been a couple of times since owning the car, as a necessity to avoid an accident. B. On the few occasions I have done this, I have NOT seem the TC light come on while the symptoms have happened, if I had, I wouldn't have made the post. C. I asked a question regarding my particular symptoms. I thank you all the suggestions and ultimately a conclusion D. Helpful advice is always welcome for anyone and everyone, thats why we are all members with a common interest, namely our cars. This is not aimed at anyone BTW, as i have said I am happy that I have an answer from the forum which has now made me, and others,understand what is going on when the symptom occurs.Thankyou.
  23. Thats just the weave I will tell the missus about you comment though, don't fancy your luck when we are in PS next Is that because you will be there? Me and the mrs are thick as thieves
  24. Zugara

    Relay issue?

    have you had the head unit out? if so you could have trapped the ac loom module, and now its chaffed through giving you the problem.
  25. carpet could do with a clean....
×
×
  • Create New...