Jump to content

350 Russ

Members
  • Posts

    2,936
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 350 Russ

  1. I remember the nismo spoiler but that's about it, I was going in the other direction. I take it that it's an import because it was white and pre facelift
  2. I saw this during the week in watford aswell
  3. Isn't that rik's old car? I've seen it before somewhere
  4. +1 mclaren have been very frustrating this year. Also how is Narain Karthikeyan an f1 driver? He has been terrible in every race this year
  5. Am i right in thinking the reverse/indicator lights will be illegal over here due to no fog light?
  6. There was a bolt or screw inside the pad
  7. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/9L-Flexible-F ... _500wt_922
  8. My god thats ugly
  9. thats mine thank you very much, i did it on a pot hole a few months back. the tracking and balance is fine. i will be replacing them with something else eventually
  10. I went last year and was a good day out, ill put my name down and hopefully make it through the reserves
  11. Just spotted ninjaz at the lights opposite the white lion pub at the lights. About 10.15 ish
  12. I keep seeing all these spotted in amersham threads, but i never see any around my area
  13. whats this doing in the for sale thread? try admiral. they have been fine for me
  14. Aston martin vanquish
  15. Any updates on this yet tarmac?
  16. has been parked up near my house for ages and its never being worked on, just wondered what it was really
  17. im going to have to wait to see a set in the flesh first i think. they do look good though
  18. i think they will stick proud of the bodywork because there on top of standard skirts. therefore the depth of the fibreglass that there made of will be proud of the bodywork if that makes sense. also was asking about on top of nismo skirts as i have a dogs***e set of replicas and it would save me getting some standard ones.
  19. do they stick out proud from the line of the bodywork? would they fit over nismo skirts?
  20. are the skirts made to fit over the top of the stock skirts?
  21. nice one
  22. 350 Russ

    bucket seats

    do you have to declare bucket seats as a modification on insurance? im not sure if its only external mods?
  23. when you empty the bath or flush the toilet do you hear a 'glugging' noise from any of the traps?
×
×
  • Create New...