Jump to content

350 Russ

Members
  • Posts

    2,936
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 350 Russ

  1. yep thats the one! that jenvey is pure pornography! thanks for the heads up
  2. bit of a long shot, i remember that someone on here was looking into buying an intake plenum from my350z.com for a sizable amount of cash. it looked like no other plenum ive seen. i just wanted to do a bit more reading up on it. not sure whether it was a custom job or a specialist thing? bit of a long shot but dont ask dont get.
  3. i could be interested in a red one
  4. Slates the 370 though
  5. Welcome back, lovely looking zed you used to have. Are they usdm nismo skirts? They look
  6. year on year
  7. Is the car they used owned by a member on here?
  8. Pistonheads with its relatively short but informative and new stories might be the way to go ? Totally agree with you there, I'm really enjoying the drive network on YouTube aswell. Miles better than fifth gear (i was going to write top gear then but that's not a car show anymore)
  9. They both look like the same y pipe to me, it's probably the japspeed one. They import their stuff from china and then put their name on and sell it. That's why its cheap rubbish I personally would pm a trader and see what they recommend
  10. The HFCs don't seem to have and fixing brackets on them which the Berkshire do off remember, would this put a strain on the y pipe flexies and cause them to fail?
  11. What network is it on?
  12. Phillips idowu in the men's triple jump.
  13. uprated anti roll bars will be a big help
  14. i dont mean to hijack tarmacs thread but to the people who want these but dont want to pay 200 then try these, ive used them quite a few times on my zed and have been a big help, even had my zed on them for a week and they never budged. Great price too, not sure if a lowered zed would be able to use them on their own though. http://www.towsure.com/product/Chockmaster
  15. There was a greek girl in the gymnastics yesterday, she was bang tidy! Also zara dampney is decent aswell (google the pics of her in GQ)
  16. Go on you know you want to
  17. Looks decent , how did you get around the on/off switch? What tablet is it?
  18. Having been knocked a couple of times myself (plumber) I know exactly how you feel, I had to just swallow it in the end as they wouldn't pay. Can't really help I'm afraid but good luck in getting what your owed
  19. I'm flying out on Monday
  20. Put me down for a set of these please, ill send you pm when im home from work
  21. All my movies are from triple play blu-ray discs so I couldn't get them on my Xoom as nearly all of them upload to iTunes and I couldnt work out how to do it
  22. It cost me 900 to get my n1 replica sprayed and fitted a few years ago if it's any help! But that was mates rates
  23. I got a Motorola Xoom 2 for Xmas it's ok but I recently bought and iPad 1 64gb and it's in a different league, I bought the iPad because you can't upload films to android and I wanted some on there for my holiday. I like my ipad1 it's screen is just as good as the Motorolas and has a better battery. Also the software is miles better . Also I bought the 1 for 300 with 64gb, so about half price of the newest one and it has the latest iOS.
×
×
  • Create New...